Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
5-1.JPG
5-2.JPG
5-3.JPG

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
Is anybody watching anything but the Rangers/Caps game? I’m sure the tv ratings will be huge.

One thing seems more certain, the game will get out of hand, solely because of the leagues failure to act on a suspension.

I doubt it will. Gorton and Quinn have neteured the roster. And maybe Trouba or Lindgren would do something but they are out.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Yeah I am not expecting much in the way of fireworks - although if there are any, the league only has itself to blame for completely dropping the ball (so to speak).

Also, the Central playoff seeding can get wrapped up tonight, I think.

A Stars loss combined with a Preds win, should be enough to clinch the 4th seed for Nashville. Even if Dallas wins out, pretty sure the Preds hold the tiebreaker.

D Wakaluk

Dec 8, 2010
stuck in the '90s
I was gonna watch a different game but:

wuE1waM.png

Not really expecting any goonery and the response can't be just one staged fight with Wilson, no Ranger or anyone else would think thats enough. It will be interesting to see how this plays out

Reactions: Neil Racki

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Rags Caps will be a let down. 20 years ago we’d get a line brawl. Now we get tweets.

The only action will be a 5 second Smith-Wilson fight with no punches landed.
Wilson will probably fight, which he most likely would of done regardless of the injury. And that’s all that will happen.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
A lot will happen if he ducks that fight though!

If you want chaos, root for Wilson to decline the fight.
Wilson wouldn’t decline a fight, it would be hilarious if he did though. I honestly feel like I’m 10 years old again watching Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock getting setup for the next PPV match

Reactions: Grigowski

Rangerboy030

Apr 21, 2012
Posted this in the NYR GDT:

I think those expecting an all-out brawl will be disappointed, but by the same token, those that expect nothing to happen are, I think, out to lunch. Everyone in [the Rangers'] locker room is seriously pissed, tempers will flare.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Posted this in the NYR GDT:

I think those expecting an all-out brawl will be disappointed, but by the same token, those that expect nothing to happen are, I think, out to lunch. Everyone in [the Rangers'] locker room is seriously pissed, tempers will flare.

Oh NOW the Rangers are pissed? In their locker rooms after the game and in the media.

They had all 3rd period to do something, anything after Wilson rag dolled their star player in the 2nd and they just sat there watching the Caps net 3 3rd period goals in front of their home crowd.

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
My prediction - Some Ranger will challenge Wilson right out of the gate to a fight. They will fight. Not much will come of it. Rangers will feel like they did their thing. Life will go back to normal in hockey land. The end.

RoyalDoubleMcCheesie

Aug 31, 2008
Rangers - Caps game watch Wilson have a big game like getting a hat trick and his third goal being the gwg on the power play late in the 3rd.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I have a speed test at 7pm ET that I plan on failing in five minutes so I can watch the WSH-NYR game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad