GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/2/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
the juggernaut leafs are 5 pts ahead of montreal in the year they were supposed to win the cup and montreal was supposed to have a top 5 pick
Congrats!!!! Montreal finished behind the Leafs in the standings. What's your point? That they didn't win the cup? Did I miss the playoffs or something? Not that I expect a cup this year but, you're getting a bit ahead of yourself.

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
Okay Colorado has to turn their sticks upside down and Koskinen gets replaced with a shooter tutor.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Weird comment but okay. I'm looking forward to the game because it would essentially be a wildcard game. All of Canada will be tuned in, and a leafs win would rejuvenate the rivalry.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Toronto rests players and hands the game to Montreal.

I really dont care as long as none of our players get injured. Give Montreal the game even if that means our streak against them is over.

Reactions: jasonleaffan

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Congrats!!!! Montreal finished behind the Leafs in the standings. What's your point? That they didn't win the cup? Did I miss the playoffs or something? Not that I expect a cup this year but, you're getting a bit ahead of yourself.
point is leafs fans and bruins fans would troll habs for being a bottom feeder last year. they're good again and now it's some other bullshit to gaslight about. the refs, other teams resting players, etc

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I'd try to scare them. Send Shaw, Domi, and anyone else with an edge to get dirty. Leafs have clinched, no point in possibly losing a player to injury.

Yes. This would be the strategy. I'm calling Claude now.

Even Mete could goon it up against these Leafs.

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
point is leafs fans and bruins fans would troll habs for being a bottom feeder last year. they're good again and now it's some other bull**** to gaslight about. the refs, other teams resting players, etc
And the leafs and their fans don't hear all the same lines?

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Damn you Leafs! At least Boston helped the Habs out.

At this point I don't see how Columbus and Carolina lose any of their final two games... but I guess we'll find out.

Also, I simply do not know how Toronto will get through Boston. They are playing like **** and Boston is rolling.

The Bruins are a great team but they havent been rolling lately lol

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
You really think so ?
I'm both a Leafs fan and Oilers fan, so I watch both teams regularly.
I feel far more uneasy watchimg Sparks in net. Koskinen at least makes some great saves from time to time.
Just my 2 cents.
The Oilers will probably acquire Sparks as their 1B. I hate my life.

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
Even Mete could goon it up against these Leafs.

Yes, the Leafs are soft. No doubt about it. And if we are out by then, well....then I just send out Deslauriers, Shaw, Domi, and anyone else. Let weise and Thompson play. All the pluggers and grinders and agitators we have. Either way, Toronto must be made to hurt.

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
5park5 is pure shit, but I'm a little concerned about the lack of intensity and losing all the puck battles.

I get it was the second of a back-to-back, but it's time to ramp it up. There's two games left before the playoffs, and the Leafs look very disinterested.

Hope they can turn it on, but I'm not sure.

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
Yes, the Leafs are soft. No doubt about it. And if we are out by then, well....then I just send out Deslauriers, Shaw, Domi, and anyone else. Let weise and Thompson play. All the pluggers and grinders and agitators we have. Either way, Toronto must be made to hurt.
Give your head a shake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad