GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/2/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
Don't tell them that. Don't think they know. I'm gonna come back to this post when they don't end up first.

Yup, Aves fan who have been watching/studying this for nearly 3 seasons dont known their odds. Please tell me more about this fanbase that you clearly know so much about.

Reactions: avsfan09

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Don't tell them that. Don't think they know. I'm gonna come back to this post when they don't end up first.

"Don't think they know." We watched the Avs have the worst season in the salary cap era, 48 points. Your LA Kings currently have 21 more points than that, if you think you've had a bad season. The Avs' goal differential was -112. And then they ended up with the 4th overall pick. I'm pretty certain we know.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
"Don't think they know." We watched the Avs have the worst season in the salary cap era, 48 points. Your LA Kings currently have 21 more points than that, if you think you've had a bad season. The Avs' goal differential was -112. And then they ended up with the 4th overall pick. I'm pretty certain we know.
Please tell that to the other Avs fans trolling the Kings GDT for the last few weeks. I have no beef with the Avs but when there's constant drive bys it tends to get annoying.

Reactions: avsfan09

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Well they huttled & came to the conclusion that none of them intended to blow the whistle. The goal was originally called no goal, so they had to feel pretty confident in their decision to then overturn it.

Except he did blow the whistle and waved it off. What on earth could the ref at center ice have seen to overturn the ref standing right next to the goal? Intent to blow is non reviewable as well. Nhl refs are a f***ing joke.

Reactions: nabbyfan

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Please tell that to the other Avs fans trolling the Kings GDT for the last few weeks. I have no beef with the Avs but when there's constant drive bys it tends to get annoying.

If there've been Avs fans trolling your GDT's for weeks tell your mods to sort it out. If that's the case it's pathetic. Board bans aren't that tough. All I've seen tonight are a few Avs fans popping over and thanking the Kings for winning tonight -- and it's not a sarcastic thank you for finishing above the Sens, it's a thanks for getting the Avs really close to the playoffs. God knows through the Avs' recent years of crap other fans have come over and said "thanks" or a "cheers" around this time of year when / if the Avs have pulled off a victory against their rival, it's pretty common...

And boy I have ever seen a bunch of awfully salty Kings fans who can't hack it.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida

Relax brother guy. Kings just did the Avs 2 huge favors. If fans are going by the Kings boards and trolling then go ahead and flag the posts for the mods to sort it out. Like I mentioned before though, I hope we go 1-2 in any order!

Reactions: Kylo Ren

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
McDavid is so gone.
He's going to force his way to the team he always wanted to be on in the first place:
FB_IMG_1553612385269.jpg

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Weird comment but okay. I'm looking forward to the game because it would essentially be a wildcard game. All of Canada will be tuned in, and a leafs win would rejuvenate the rivalry.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Toronto rests players and hands the game to Montreal.
If you guys are playing the long game and could determine if TB plays either Montreal or Columbus who would you want them to face? On paper Columbus would seem able to give them more of a fight but they just haven't gelled at all. Also there's the idea of knocking your hated rival out of the postseason. If my Red Bulls had already locked up the East but could knock the DC Scum out with a win every one of our fans would want us to play our starters.

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
If you guys are playing the long game and could determine if TB plays either Montreal or Columbus who would you want them to face? On paper Columbus would seem able to give them more of a fight but they just haven't gelled at all. Also there's the idea of knocking your hated rival out of the postseason. If my Red Bulls had already locked up the East but could knock the DC Scum out with a win every one of our fans would want us to play our starters.
I never said I wouldn't enjoy knocking Montreal out, I just wouldn't be surprised if Babcock rests some players.

Reactions: sabremike

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
Sure take one excited fan and use it define an entire fanbase and also think anyone cares. We locked up a top 4 pick. This is huge regardless if where the pick falls.

Reactions: Kylo Ren
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->