GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/2/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabbyfan

Oct 4, 2007
Santa Clarita, CA
Intent to Blow the Whistle apparently isnt a rule anymore. Idk how many times ive seen that screw the Sharks, but here theyre just allowed to pretend it didnt happen?

Reactions: Phu

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
The puck wasn't in his glove, it was laying in front of it.
The overhead view showed it laying there.

He definitely had it before Horvat's contact. Second time Peason clearly shoots Jones glove backwards significantly.

And to top it all off, dead in the head was ruled.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Man Keller has had such a disappointing season, I was expecting him to be almost point per game this year.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
He definitely had it before Horvat's contact. Second time Peason clearly shoots Jones glove backwards significantly.

And to top it all off, dead in the head was ruled.
That was follow through from swatting at the loose puck.
I have Jones in my pool and could use the 2 points for a win but the puck was loose.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Just glad that the Avs eliminated the Wild tonight after they told everyone they’d make it a week or so ago. That’s all I needed. Golf season next week as it thaws Wild fans!

Reactions: sethro109

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
The puck wasn't in his glove, it was laying in front of it.
The overhead view showed it laying there.
Jones had it covered when Horvat hit it loose. It should have been dead there but the dumbass, braindead refs missed it twice.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
That .1 goal in the second period the Kings scored really changed the momentum of the game.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Intent to Blow the Whistle apparently isnt a rule anymore. Idk how many times ive seen that screw the Sharks, but here theyre just allowed to pretend it didnt happen?

Well they huttled & came to the conclusion that none of them intended to blow the whistle. The goal was originally called no goal, so they had to feel pretty confident in their decision to then overturn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad