GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
I am confused. Other Jets fans seemed really happy with Buff because of that. Didn't he just dump a guy and assault him when he got back up? Like isn't that extremely f***ing dirty?

North

Jun 25, 2009
I am confused. Other Jets fans seemed really happy with Buff because of that. Didn't he just dump a guy and assault him when he got back up? Like isn't that extremely ****ing dirty?

Caggiula slashed him and that's when Buff went at him.

Perhaps don't slash someone in retaliation for a clean hit.

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
There's a reason almost none of our fans hold them leaving against Briere or Drury. They actually know the story, everything else from you is just piss and wind.

Oh, OK. If you say so:

Sabres never in running to re-sign co-captains

The Sabres apparently weren't even in the running to re-sign their co-captains.

After the duo strongly considered the enticing possibility of staying together to join the Los Angeles Kings, Briere narrowed his choices to the Flyers and Montreal Canadiens, who were offering a higher average salary but two fewer years.

Make up all the excuses you want. You say Tavares was a "captain that abandoned his ship", even thought the Islanders did not lock him up despite JT apparently saying he wanted to stay.

Your team had TWO captains that did the exact same thing on the SAME DAY. They wanted to stay, if you believe them, and the Sabres let it get to free agency, so those players left to go to the team of their choice.

Just. Like. Tavares. Did.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
You can't just let that go in. I know it is McDavid, but Subban looked like he was daydreaming on that goal.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Holy **** Malcolm Subban is bad.

Last i read Fleury wasn't even skating yet right ? There's no way Subban should start a single playoff game. Sitting out Fleury for the rest of the regular season with the playoffs beeing his first game is probably also not really a good idea .

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Oh, OK. If you say so:

Sabres never in running to re-sign co-captains

The Sabres apparently weren't even in the running to re-sign their co-captains.

After the duo strongly considered the enticing possibility of staying together to join the Los Angeles Kings, Briere narrowed his choices to the Flyers and Montreal Canadiens, who were offering a higher average salary but two fewer years.

Make up all the excuses you want. You say Tavares was a "captain that abandoned his ship", even thought the Islanders did not lock him up despite JT apparently saying he wanted to stay.

Your team had TWO captains that did the exact same thing on the SAME DAY. They wanted to stay, if you believe them, and the Sabres let it get to free agency, so those players left to go to the team of their choice.

Just. Like. Tavares. Did.
You posted an article where anyone could see that Gollissano/Team was 100% responsible and that the team gave them insulting lowball offers knowing they wouldn't accept and intended to give them the hint they weren't wanted. If our owner who had more money than God was willing to pay them they would've stayed. Ask yourself a question: why would ANYONE leave the best team in the league for any reason other than money?

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
You can't just let that go in. I know it is McDavid, but Subban looked like he was daydreaming on that goal.

I get confused by the fact it's McDavid. Like, I think it's hard to be hard on the goalie for "letting it in" when you know the shooter knows what he is doing.

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
Still they have the most difficult schedule left out of three - Blues, Preds, Jets.
But they only need to go 2-1 with one win in regulation or OT to win the division, as they have 44 ROW and STL only have 41 and NSH have 40

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Last i read Fleury wasn't even skating yet right ? There's no way Subban should start a single playoff game. Sitting out Fleury for the rest of the regular season with the playoffs beeing his first game is probably also not really a good idea .
He was at practice today and Gallant said there was no way Fleury would miss the start of the playoffs.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017

Have you guys seen the Sharks goalies, and their stats?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Holy **** Malcolm Subban is bad.
I criticized Vegas for overplaying Fleury all year and neglecting to use their backup more.

Looking at it now, looks like it was a good idea all along, as Subban has been horrific.

To be fair to him, I have to wonder if he would look this bad if he were not the Golden Knights ''Starter'' the last several weeks and only used in a backup role, but he's looked REALLY BAD since Fleury went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad