GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Helle has been great since christmas.
Earlier in the season I counted a lot of stoppable goals on him, but not as much lately.

Due to the fact that he plays a lot of games, he's up there near the top though.

But that means as much as the goals against average stat. Take this example. I've counted 8 more goals stoppable on Connor Hellebuyck this year than on Mike Smith, but that doesn't mean in this project that I'm doing that Hellebuyck has been worse than Smith this year. The percentage of goals stoppable that I've counted on Smith is MUCH higher than that of Hellebuyck.

Like I said, Hellebuyck still has a stoppable goal percentage below my league average count this year, so he hasn't been bad. MOST of the heavily used starters are high up there though. The number of goals I've counted stoppable on Hellebuyck is high, but the percentage of goals I've counted stoppable on him is lower than the percentage of goals leaguewide that I've counted stoppable this year. Hellebuyck also leads the league (I believe?) in goals allowed this year, but that's not because he's been bad this year, but because he's played so many of his team's games, along with the number of shots his team allows. I'm pretty sure he leads the league in shots faced by a goalie too.

Even Carey Price is probably top-10 or higher in my count (I'd have to open the file and look), but not because he's personally been bad. His percentage is below the league average (on my count) but his actual number is high, due to being a clear cut starter and playing so many of his team's games.

Martin Jones was the first in my count to hit 50 and he's at 51 right now. Koskinen might hit that tonight.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
This is the Flames' B team btw. On a back to back.

3 games in 4 night, second half of a back to back, top 4 D and 2/3rd of the second line are sitting.

But to be fair to the Kings, LA understandably looks like they don't even want to be there

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Quick is terrible now.

Did he just turn to suck all of a sudden, or does he just not give a shit?

Well, another goal against. LOL

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Dang the kings are bad. Like pitifully bad. it is kind of like watching a group of orphans watching a fellow orphan getting adopted and they have to stay in the orphan place. very sad. makes me feel kind of not bad about being a sabres fan

Reactions: Mitts

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Kings may be dogshit this year, but the Flames are sitting their top 4 D-men and their 2nd line and are still winning 7-2.

Top line only has 1 goal too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad