GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Dang the kings are bad. Like pitifully bad. it is kind of like watching a group of orphans watching a fellow orphan getting adopted and they have to stay in the orphan place. very sad. makes me feel kind of not bad about being a sabres fan

Its been a bad year, this game is an example of goals coming in waves. They shutout the "A" team in Calgary 3-0, then lay an egg against the "B" team. Just the way the season has gone.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
You would think Subban allowed 5 goals tonight reading this thread.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Its been a bad year, this game is an example of goals coming in waves. They shutout the "A" team in Calgary 3-0, then lay an egg against the "B" team. Just the way the season has gone.
I mean no not really. It's not win one lose one for them, they lose most, and look terrible doing it by a fair margin. That's how their season has gone. Not trying to be a dick, but maybe I am too... To bolster my own bad team??????

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think WD is scared of him.
I actually buy this.

They've played Quick this year like their playoff lives depend on it.

In a garbage time season like this, they probably shouldn't be playing him so much. The Rangers have used Lundqvist more sparingly this season. Maybe a bad example, as he's 37 to Quick's 33, but it makes no sense to me to play him so much, unless they think they can help him find his game by playing him so much.

And the sad part is that he was injured for like 1.5 months or so at one point this season, so he might have played 60-65 games this year if he weren't.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
And I now have to believe Desjardins was brought in to complete a tankjob.

Sometimes you make a coaching change and bring in some interim guy just because f*** it, who cares, right? And then you bring in Willie Desjardins, and this has to be a calculated plan to tank the season away and lose as many games as you can.

He's the new Peter Horachek. I don't think he'll get an NHL head coaching job again, but maybe some team looking to tank the rest of their season away brings him on mid-season to complete the job after they make a coaching change.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
If that’s a statement win you’re in REAL trouble...
A statement win is more like I don’t know... a 6-1 drubbing or a 4-0 shutout with a hat trick from a young star

We already clinched and still embarrassed the leafs and Tavares in the season series. Good game by the leafs tonight

You can probably tell how seriously Babcock takes the Isles in regular season when he fires Sparks at you twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad