GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/29/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
SOME teams in the west are really really bad. The Flames, Sharks, Jets, Knights, Predators, Blues, and Stars are not.

Wouldn't take a single one of those teams over any team that comes out of the east. Except maybe the Blues over the Capitals, because the Capitals just can't beat the Blues. :(

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Wouldn't take a single one of those teams over any team that comes out of the east. Except maybe the Blues over the Capitals, because the Capitals just can't beat the Blues. :(
Blues split the series with Boston and Pittsburgh then swept the Caps and Lightning :nod:

Reactions: Sam Spade

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
If they do, and people STILL don't think Berube is coach of the year, then everyone is nuts.

He deserves to be on the stage. But no matter how great of a job he and Trotz have done I think you have to tip your cap to the coach of one of the best regular season teams ever.

Reactions: bukwas

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Pit will get PPs until they can tie it up I guess
nah the NHL refuse to keep giving them. Once the Pens got their 3rd the Preds were allowed to do what they wanted until the refs could manufacture something against the Pens. A pred running into a stationary penguin and highsticking him the face was enough for an interference apparently :laugh:

Reactions: bdub24

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
No that's ignorant hubris from a Caps fan who probably doesn't watch a lot of games where the Flames, Sharks, Jets, Knights, Predators, Blues, and Stars play.

Not at all, I just don't think the goaltending on some of the top western teams is as good as the top teams in the east. I watch a lot of western conf. games.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Crosby with a cheap shot after the buzzer. Does it cause he knows he won't get called but someone how comes at him for his antics will. Piss ant.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
nah the NHL refuse to keep giving them. Once the Pens got their 3rd the Preds were allowed to do what they wanted until the refs could manufacture something against the Pens. A pred running into a stationary penguin and highsticking him the face was enough for an interference apparently :laugh:
At the 10th interference they had to call it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad