GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/29/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I hope for Vegas sake they have a better plan to backup Fleury than Subban going forward. Fleury isn't getting any younger and just the thought of having Subban in the net for an extended period of time would make me shudder . Not to mention Lagace who i have some bad memories with Texas from.

Last edited:

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
I hope for Vegas sake they have a better plan to backup Fleury than Subban going forward. Fleury isn't getting any younger and just the thought of having Subban in the net for an extended period of time would make me shudder . Not to mention Lagace who is have some bad memories with Texas from.
What happened to Dansk?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I hope for Vegas sake they have a better plan to backup Fleury than Subban going forward. Fleury isn't getting any younger and just the thought of having Subban in the net for an extended period of time would make me shudder . Not to mention Lagace who is have some bad memories with Texas from.
Same. Dude can shutdown a game if he's focused. Problem is he isn't enough.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Arizona really needed to win this in OT. A win here is fine but their shot at he postseason is a good 15% less without the ROW

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Knights fans watching this shootout like

giphy.gif

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Congrats to the Colorado Avalanche on clinching two teams into the playoffs.
And Eliminating 1

Clinching and Elimination Scenarios for 29th March
:vegasWill Clinch a playoff spot if ANY of the following happen:
1) Vegas defeat Minnesota
2) Vegas lose to Minnesota in OT or a shootout
3) Arizona lose to Colorado
Clinched, no thanks to Vegas
:bluesWill Clinch a playoff spot if ANY of the following happen:
1) St Louis defeat the New York Rangers
2) St Louis lose to the Rangers in OT or a shootout
3) Arizona lose to Colorado
Clinched
:nucksWill be Eliminated if EITHER of the following happen:
1) Arizona lose to Colorado
2) Arizona defeat Colorado in OT or a shootout
Eliminated.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: HanSolo

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
That's what a lot of fans will be saying come playoff time. Scary. No real great goalie heading into the playoffs.
Since Feb 1 Mike Smith has played 16 games.
In those last 16 games he has a 2.06 GAA and a .922 Sv%
I think the Flames will be just fine going into the playoffs.

... but thank you for your concern.

Reactions: FlamerForLife

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
Dubnyk being better than the other guy wins another game. Wonder when other Wild fans will understand how good Dubnyk is and how many games he wins.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Since Feb 1 Mike Smith has played 16 games.
In those last 16 games he has a 2.06 GAA and a .922 Sv%
I think the Flames will be just fine going into the playoffs.

... but thank you for your concern.
Why do fans always feel the need to data snoop by removing certain games? A 16 game sample size is really not enough for any player, especially one that a miserable 23 games before this.

We have a crazy on the Devils forum that used to omit Keith Kinkaid's games against Toronto and Tampa because it took his season save percentage up from .891% to .900%.:laugh:

I'd trust Rittich more than Smith. Smith still has a penchant for giving up some pathetically soft goals or giving the puck away to a player on the other team.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Why do fans always feel the need to data snoop by removing certain games? A 16 game sample size is really not enough for any player, especially one that a miserable 23 games before this.

We have a crazy on the Devils forum that used to omit Keith Kinkaid's games against Toronto and Tampa because it took his season save percentage up from .891% to .900%.:laugh:

I'd trust Rittich more than Smith. Smith still has a penchant for giving up some pathetically soft goals or giving the puck away to a player on the other team.
So how many games do you feel constitutes a valid sample size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->