GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/16/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
On a side note Tampa Bay still hasn't lost wearing their alternative jersey lol.

IMG_0036.JPG

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
McDavid is miles a head from Matthews, Laine and Eichel

Only player that's even close maybe Crosby. That's it. I know Kuch having a great year but in terms of talent wise

A 21 year old Crosby is the only player that's comparable to McDavid

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
They haven’t won anything while wearing them either.

Plenty of regular season games I guess.
I mean. They just started wearing them in the middle of the regular season, so...yeah? Unless you expect Tampa to warp the laws of time and space, that's the only possible games they could win with those jerseys.

Can a more sane Caps fan please come and get your boy here? It's a little ridiculous.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I mean Wilson lives with physical plays, and your "crushed and pushed around all night" is really nothing for him. I have bad news for you if you think Tampa hurt Wilson.

Unless he's made of vibranium, I don't see how he isn't doing what most of those guys laying hits out there tonight are doing right now. Sitting in an ice bath.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Well butter was strong enough to take down the Bolts and end their streak quite handily this year.

Honestly I think actual butter would have beaten us on that night. Like 18 sticks of frozen butter and maybe a tub of margarine in net or something.

Or **** it. 18 sticks of melted butter. 18 sticks of melted butter freezing to the ice would have found a way to beat us that night.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Honestly I think actual butter would have beaten us on that night. Like 18 sticks of frozen butter and maybe a tub of margarine in net or something.

Fair enough. Both teams were on 14 game winning streaks and neither looked soft as butter to me. They looked like the two best teams in the NHL destined to meet in the 2nd round.

Reactions: gn2007

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Fair enough. Both teams were on 14 game winning streaks and neither looked soft as butter to me. They looked like the two best teams in the NHL destined to meet in the 2nd round.

I think Boston played well enough to beat us on a good night, don't get me wrong. It's just that that was probably our second worst outing of the season. 4 games in 6 nights at the tail end of our busiest stretch of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad