GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/16/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Does Kassian have a brain? You would think he would learn from that dumbass and pointless penalty in the first period that cost his team the lead.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
34 thirty goal scorers as of right now and another ten players sitting at 27-29 goals.

gif-wow-8.gif

Reactions: bukwas

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
34 thirty goal scorers as of right now and another ten players sitting at 27 goals.

About a month ago someone put out an article about how the defenses were tightening up and the increased scoring this year would start to disappear down the stretch. Hasn't really happened yet.

Since December the scoring is only down from 3.10 to 3.03 GF/G and save percentage is exactly the same at .909

Ain't enough games left for it to meaningfully change anymore. Scoring is up for reals. Power plays are even going down and scoring isn't dropping all that much.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Looks like Jumbo will want a piece of Sissons when they get out of the box.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
About a month ago someone put out an article about how the defenses were tightening up and the increased scoring this year would start to disappear down the stretch. Hasn't really happened yet.

Since December the scoring is only down from 3.10 to 3.03 GF/G and save percentage is exactly the same at .909

Ain't enough games left for it to meaningfully change anymore. Scoring is up for reals. Power plays are even going down and scoring isn't dropping all that much.

I just checked and last season there were 32 thirty goal scorers. They are gonna wreck that number this season.

bardown23

Live for hockey
Aug 10, 2012
I think Boston played well enough to beat us on a good night, don't get me wrong. It's just that that was probably our second worst outing of the season. 4 games in 6 nights at the tail end of our busiest stretch of the season.

Why are there always excuses. Cool, your team was tired. Bruins were missing their leading goal scorer. Two of the top teams faced off and bruins handily won. I hope we get to see a second round rematch.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Why are there always excuses. Cool, your team was tired. Bruins were missing their leading goal scorer. Two of the top teams faced off and bruins handily won. I hope we get to see a second round rematch.

Sure. I said you played well enough to beat us on a good night. But there's a reason we played Vasy vs. The Rangers and Domingue vs. The Bruins. It was a good night for you, a terrible night for us, and it resulted in a lopsided, embarrassing loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad