Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Guys: WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!
FB_IMG_1552793338986.jpg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Please humor me.

Out of the 16 teams currently in a playoff spot and the two teams in the last spot outside of them (Montreal and Minnesota), which teams would you rank as having weaker goaltending than San Jose?

I'd say Calgary and Carolina for sure, Arizona and maybe St. Louis. I say Arizona because Kuemper has been a (mostly) backup for the majority of his career and I can't say he's definitively better than Jones, even though he's been A LOT better this year. And I only say St. Louis because Binnington is still too new for me to say he's better and Jake Allen is absolutely not better. I'm basing this off the past years and not just this year.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
I challenge anyone that watched this game today to tell me the Islanders are lucky. Should have won this one by 3 goals minimum.

Don’t catch them often, but They beat the Blues twice, and both games the Blues absolutely WALKED them. And they got 4 points out of being skated around.

That combined with a roster that leaves a lot to be desired? And they have how many points?

They’ve been very fortunate. Enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->