GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/15/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Tkachuk challenging Gaudreau for most points in a game.

Still lots of time to get #6.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
When people say the Flames aren't legit contenders in the West yet have scored 20 goals the past 3 games and are soon to be back to being in first in the West.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I think so too. In fact I was just talking about that in another thread earlier in the day.
Can't wait until playoffs start and we see Playoff Tkachuk!

Playoff Tkachuk and Bennett are going to be the bash brothers.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I kinda miss those days, too.

The 2012-13 Leafs had McLaren, Orr and Fraser, among others. Everyone called us a bunch of goons. Didn't work for the Leafs the way it worked for the B's, obviously. You won a Cup. We couldn't make the playoffs.
You guys made the post season with Orr & McLaren, both even played in that series against the Bruins, no?

I am and will always be a Colton Orr fan.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I gave you an exit before you got yourself too deep. What you're displaying right now is not a good look, even for a fairly anonymous account. Be a better human being.

I'll put it this way for him: In my opinion I would consider Terry Fox the greatest Canadian ever. I would put Harold Ballard in a tie with Graham James as the worst Canadians ever

Reactions: Leafidelity

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Great game by Tkachuk with 2 goals and 3 assists and another great game by Rittich and the Flames defense - 1 goal on 24 shots.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Great game by Tkachuk with 2 goals and 3 assists and another great game by Rittich and the Flames defense - 1 goal on 24 shots.

Great game by Tkachuk but re: Rittich, the Rangers offense is all but dead now that Hayes and Zucc are gone. Thinking we average 1.5 goals per game for the rest of the season

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Goaltending is my only concern. This team is fast, they’re strong, they’re physical...

It’s just the goaltending that scares me.

Yeah its definitely a concern, otherwise fun team to watch. Really nice depth this year too.

For their sake they really need to win the division. Bypassing Vegas in the 1st round could be huge for the Flames playoffs hopes. They've been rolling since getting Stone.

Strangelove

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
I gave you an exit before you got yourself too deep. What you're displaying right now is not a good look, even for a fairly anonymous account. Be a better human being.

You're accusing Mr B of being some kind of pedo... without any evidence.

And I'm the one who needs to be a better human being?? :help:

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
The remark I to which I was responding was about pedo.

You're saying it's 100% true??

I can't find anything to verify that.

Pal Hal was not a pedophile at all.
However; during the weekends he spent in prison, he found people who wanted to work for him, and he could lowball them being cons: Win-Win. It was the only thing that mattered to him. Now those people who hired, did sexually assault many young patrons,
2 passed away, before they would return to prison under new charges, and of course a former patron committed suicide.

It wasn't until 3 years after his death, was the company forced to apologize and make restitution.

I'm sure he's looking up at us, right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad