GDT: HFBoards GDT: 2/19/21 |Only 4 games tonight, but the battle of Alberta will be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
What a boring BoA game that was.

Almost thought I was watching it in 0.25 speed on playback.

Terrible. Sloppy game between two sloppy teams. Hopefully tomorrow is a bit more interesting. Marks to the Oilers for the road win, but this game was definitely missing the fans in the building.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Terrible. Sloppy game between two sloppy teams. Hopefully tomorrow is a bit more interesting. Marks to the Oilers for the road win, but this game was definitely missing the fans in the building.
Yeah. Both teams looked like meh. One of the most boring BOA I have seen. Sloppy hockey too

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Oilers slept walked through that one and still won in regulation.
One of the worst games I seen them play this year. I haven't really said anything about their effort this year, besides today. They were sooo off.

Bottom 6 looked better than the top 6. besides JP

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Ha ha....you stupid Flames....a team going nowhere in a hurry....team mediocre....though that apellation may be somewhat generous of me!

Reactions: Tom Brady

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Definitely went in but I'll take it

pics-or-it-didnt-happen.jpg

Reactions: hockeyisgud

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
That play by Barrie is the kind of thing the Oilers have needed for so long. A slippery/deceptive defenseman that can jump up, draw attention then dish it to one of their forwards that can bury it.
They haven't had a RHD who can create offense since Boris Mironov got traded in '99, lol.

Reactions: Cloned

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
That play by Barrie is the kind of thing the Oilers have needed for so long. A slippery/deceptive defenseman that can jump up, draw attention then dish it to one of their forwards that can bury it.
Barrie isn’t what they needed, they need a good old stay at home defensive defenseman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad