GDT: HFBoards GDT: 2/19/21 |Only 4 games tonight, but the battle of Alberta will be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Oilers have had horrendous drought of scoring from the back end in recent years and while Bouchard has potential he's no where close to scoring at a 60 point pace right now.

Almost all successful teams have an offensively dynamic dman. So yeah they did need Barrie for now.
:laugh: that guy just spews garbage, every damn day.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Hoglander got a penalty for holding on that play.

LMAO these refs need a timeout.

Edit: My bad. Forbort got holding, Virtanen got a penalty for roughing, and I didn't even realize he was on the ice.

Reactions: Canadienna

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
That is some lazy, piss poor officiating incompetence to even it out at 4v4... great way to ruin the game.

Vancouver should have been on the PP undoubtedly, if not 5v3.

These NHL officials across the board need discipline and retraining. More games than not they simply cannot keep up and do a terrible job.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
At least the canucks responded by forberts p***y move

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
Canucks certainly weren't winning that game with a 5 on 3 but dear lord was that abysmal by the refs.

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
That is some lazy, piss poor officiating incompetence to even it out at 4v4... great way to ruin the game.

Vancouver should have been on the PP undoubtedly, if not 5v3.

These NHL officials across the board need discipline and retraining. More games than not they simply cannot keep up and do a terrible job.
A great way to ruin the game is getting shutout.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I'm a Canucks fan so I know I'm biased but I just can't figure it out. One of the strangest situations I've seen.

It simply makes no sense. To even out the scrum still leaves Vancouver with a PP.... let alone extra to the other player for causing it all. Baffling. With that I head to bed. I am glad I waited because that was better than the entire Calgary- Edmonton game, sad as that is.

Reactions: The Vasili Jerry

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
He hasn’t provided anything that Nurse and Bouchard couldn’t provide, Edmonton is really missing that true defensive defenseman
Holy man. Bouchard is a ROOKIE. You would be the first guy here sh**ing on the Oilers if they just threw Bouchard into the fire and he cost us goals lol

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
At least the canucks responded by forberts p***y move

Was nice to see everyone on the ice collectively take down Forbort for going after Hoagie.

Canucks certainly weren't winning that game with a 5 on 3 but dear lord was that abysmal by the refs.

Exactly, game was lost not capilatizing on our chances/generating more.

EXTREMELY disappointing the refs blowing the earlier play, could've probably squashed it by simply giving Forbort a penalty after the 100th crosscheck.

Instead they allow it & he ends up going after Hog again in garbage time.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Hoglander got a penalty for holding on that play.

LMAO these refs need a timeout.
According to NHL.com it was Vrtanen who got 2 for roughing and a game misconduct. Which is still ridiculous.

By making the punishment for instigator in the last 5 minutes that severe when you have refs that lack the balls to call it, they are basically encouraging this stuff. Forbort jumps a guy and it effectively doesn't cost his team anything.

Reactions: notsocommonsense

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Seriously I’m still annoyed, how big of a baby do you have to be to jump a rookie was half your size, just because he absolutely smoked you earlier in a shift, On a completely clean hit

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad