GDT: HFBoards GDT: 2/16/21 | You think of a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Minnesota, coming off Covid postponements, gets back into the "softer" part of their schedule once again, seeing many games against the Cali teams, with one Colorado game squeezed in there to finish out the month.

March may be rough on the Wild, however, with lots of games against the Knights, Yotes, Avs, and Blues.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Wild drop the puck against the Kings in bout 15 minutes and even though the team is cleared to resume play, they still have key players on Covid protocol.
Quite a number of different faces will be in Minnesota's lineup tonight.

Young Kaapo Kahkonen will get the start in goal...and I hope he is good because he is being backed up by **gasp** Andrew 'Hamburglar' Hammond.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Avs PP looks abysmal without Makar.

Agree.
I still think the Avs have depth issues.

I know the media is selling them as the next Cup contenders, but IMO, until they address their overall depth, I don't buy it.

They lose a key player here and there and they suddenly look VERY mediocre, despite having some of the best talent in the NHL in certain positions.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Agree.
I still think the Avs have depth issues.

I know the media is selling them as the next Cup contenders, but IMO, until they address their overall depth, I don't buy it.

They lose a key player here and there and they suddenly look VERY mediocre, despite having some of the best talent in the NHL in certain positions.
To be fair they lost their QB1 and QB2, tough for any team to overcome.

Reactions: MattySnipes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad