GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/16/20 | some early starts again today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I agree that people complain about the refs too much but I will say this Bruins game is a joke with reffing against the Bruins. And if you go through my post history for the past 12 years, you'll see I almost never complain about refs and usually do what you're doing and complain about people complaining about the refs.

I made a deal with myself years ago when I started playing I would never complain about reffing and for the most part, unless it is insanely obvious, I have stuck to it.

My reasoning, 98% of the time (and that is pretty damn good) the right team wins, the calls even up, and justice will always prevail. Today the Bruins won so it worked again (if you feel the Bruins were victims of missed calls).

p.s. Full disclosure, I don't think the refs are as bad as the loudest voices here do so maybe that is part of my take on this. I also love when the refs just let them play.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I haven’t been watching. That’s why I was asking. Just looking at the infractions it seemed hard to see how they would’ve messed that one up, but it seems they did.

It started bad early with missed calls on a Pastrnak breakaway and Carlo hooked someone pretty good but from the 2nd period on it was very score-dictated game management. It got NBC and the crowd into it which was the point... Bruins win, on to the next one.

Whoot Whoot

Biased Rangers Fan
Feb 28, 2007
Los Angeles
y'all have watched too much NESN

Zebras missed an obvious hook and a blatant pick by Rat in the first period - if you think that Krug penalty wasn't an actual penalty there is nothing left to say

KidLine93

May 15, 2012
Cave seemed to have no idea who tripped that guy while also having no idea where his stick went. Figure it out man

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
y'all have watched too much NESN

Zebras missed an obvious hook and a blatant pick by Rat in the first period - if you think that Krug penalty wasn't an actual penalty there is nothing left to say

Your list is rather short compared to that of your opponent. The Krug infraction was a clear penalty, no debate.

Let's hope this Nashville-Blues game has some fireworks.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Never thought I'd see Josh Archibald ever dominate an NHL team but okay.

Reactions: Mez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad