GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/16/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyCanary

Feb 16, 2019
Oh 50 year jokes okay. Haven't heard them before. Yet your team has accomplished so much. They were gift wrapped one cup that they shouldn't have even won and everyone knows it.

So you're saying Calgary got screwed out of its first Cup win? I mean, it's not like theirs is any more legitimate if you really want to talk about controversial calls.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
See this is were, in the old days (a few years ago), someone would tune up Meier for running the goalie twice. But alas the Canucks won't do a thing. :(

BoltzManConstant

Mar 8, 2017
Upper West Side
Oh 50 year jokes okay. Haven't heard them before. Yet your team has accomplished so much. They were gift wrapped one cup that they shouldn't have even won and everyone knows it.

There's a reason why your team got put in our division when they changed the format.

Not sure you actually appreciate the depth of your team's futility. That's not just 50 years without a Cup, that's 50 years without a Finals appearance. Something the Lightning have done twice in 25 seasons. Are you going to moan the Bolts didn't deserve those, either?

But seriously, if you're sick of 50 year jokes, how about some 13 year jokes? Because those are even funnier.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
That’s another assist for Karlsson right? Play started with his strong defensive play too.

Two assists so far in his return and he was what, 1 goal and 26 assists on his 18 games before the injury?

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, Erik Gudbranson:

UlpKGqU.png

Reactions: koyvoo

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
short lived to be sure, after Cbus finished
I was looking at the ESPN standings, did something happen to the 'Canes????? They are not even listed AT ALL!!!!!!!!! I like ESPN's standings because they are easier to navigate, and they are the quickest about updating the standings updated as each team plays and games are decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad