GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/16/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The Leafs are to the Atlantic Division what Winnipeg 1.0 was to the Smythe Division. Trapped behind TB/BOS ala Calgary/Edmonton

flyers0909

Nothing Matters
Jul 10, 2007
Uh yeah maybe 2 minutes was being too generous.... zero minutes. Won't even receive a second look. Stop looking for excuses as to why your team blew a 5-1 lead in the third to the worst team in the league. Sorry your player got manthahandled.
Not looking for excuses at all, our team won the game. Stop looking for any reason to make your team relevant.

That was an obvious penalty, not sure what you're arguing.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
LA embellished incessantly tonight. Remarkable.

The Bruins overcame these obstacles.

That's the narrative that the Bruins telecast would have you believe. I watched it. It was pretty laughable. Those two guys might take the cake for most homerish broadcast team.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Don't you want the Kings to finish as low as possible?

Absolutely, but it's more a commentary on the 'leadership' the last few games.

Kids have come out to play and put the core in position to win games, then the core goes out and blows it. It's either really, really smart or really, really sad.

The last three games have been the worst I've ever seen in the NHL from Kopitar and Doughty.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Toronto's history of crappy ownership somehow makes the last 50 years _less_ terrible? That's funny... I've never thought "Yeah, I didn't mind the Bucs being the laughingstock of the NFL for two decades, because at least their ******* owner Hugh Culverhouse was raking in the dough."

But anyway, Calgary fans are just whiners. The puck was in the air, there's no way to tell for sure from that angle that it crossed the line -- and it almost definitely did not.

Just remind them of the follow-up discussion in the game 7 broadcast, and tell them to stuff it. Here it is --

That's not what I said but okay. Just saying for 20 years it was impossible for them to win. But that's not even close to what I said. Way to completely twist words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->