GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/16/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Oh 50 year jokes okay. Haven't heard them before. Yet your team has accomplished so much. They were gift wrapped one cup that they shouldn't have even won and everyone knows it.

There's a reason why your team got put in our division when they changed the format.

Even if that were true, I doubt it takes away from the joy and feelings you get when winning a title.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Lol, Tampa fans acting like the biggest pieces of sh** in this thread yet were much quieter going into the third tied.

Hey, I'll admit that Tampa Bay has a great hockey team, but they have nothing to do with the losers bragging in this thread.

Ya, a good portion of them are intolerable. I have a number of them blocked. They only tend to come into the GDT when the Lightning play, and they are usually gone by the time the late games are 30 minutes in.

Which I don't understand. You'd think they'd like to gloat and troll, and shit disturb on their own board.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
To give a random team a free pass to the 2nd round?
ScientificClassicHarrierhawk-small.gif

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Even if that were true, I doubt it takes away from the joy and feelings you get when winning a title.
That is true. Anyone who watched the Finals knows it. I'm not doubting the feeling, im just saying it's not like his team has done much either. Pens, Hawks, Kings, Wings... now these fans can really brag but that year, Tampa should not have won.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I just dont understand how linemans can miss a obvious offsides. I mean If i can see it in real time, shouldn't the refs. The announcers also were saying they saw it in real time

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
That is true. Anyone who watched the Finals knows it. I'm not doubting the feeling, im just saying it's not like his team has done much either. Pens, Hawks, Kings, Wings... now these fans can really brag but that year, Tampa should not have won.
Being good isn’t the only requisite of becoming a champion. Almost every team in any championship run in any sport as good as they may be has had points in that run where things (bounces/calls) go there way.

Maybe a better way to put is that as good as a team may be, if you’re unlucky, it’s just not going to happen.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Darcy Kuemper’s still in the league?

That guy from the 2014 Avs-Wild playoff series?

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
At this rate, we’re probably gonna get Leafs-Bruins AGAIN which is already becoming as stale/predictable as Caps/Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad