GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/15/21 |one early start , even on a Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

King K Rool

Big Bad
Mar 5, 2020
Edmonton
I'll admit that if the Leafs ever do win they will have the best SC parade in history.
They have been planning it after every winning streak and coaching change for the past 30 years.

If the Leafs won the Cup, Toronto would be a smouldering crater of ash after the celebration. I mean let's be real, it would easily be one of the biggest stories in sports ever and Toronto would always remind everyone about it, all the time. People tend to ignore that it's not just a Cup-drought, it's a just-getting-to-the-finals drought

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Myers crosschecking the Calgary player already engaged with another player is pathetic of a player of his size. Nice scrum... let's see the gloves drop.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
You mean no one ever filed permits with the city and contacted local businesses to supply trucks or buses to use? Here's a gold star.
Of course not. They haven't even begun the plan, so obviously they wouldn't file permits with the city and contact local businesses to supply trucks or buses.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Of course not. They haven't even begun the plan, so obviously they wouldn't file permits with the city and contact local businesses to supply trucks or buses.
Right. Might want to get to the 2nd round first before even starting to make preliminary plans.

North Man

Feb 17, 2010
What does anything have to do with reffing? We haven't played well but Flames winning because we put it in our own net. Flames haven't done anything of note in 3 games.

Thats true, Schmidt has been our best goalscorer in this series.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Yes, so I am right the neither the Leafs nor the fan base has been planning parades. Where is my gold star?
9c73d24cd9bf2344987a22453f7facba.gif

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Naw, it's because people here don't want to admit they would enjoy watching the Oilers losing one of their best players and the fan meltdown that would result. It has nothing to do with "feeling bad for him", it's not like he has to live in Winnipeg.

He should feel bad for me then.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Does anybody have a video or know when that vicious Lindholm cross check was to a Canuck that was going down in the corner? That looked suspendable to me

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Is the 4th seed in the North going to be the most non deserving playoff team in league history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad