GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/15/21 |one early start , even on a Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

King K Rool

Big Bad
Mar 5, 2020
Edmonton
I hate the Flames and all but that doesn't mean I can't give them some very grudging props. They've looked bad and their forwards haven't been as consistent in the past
but Markstrom is a great goalie that covers up their deficiencies if he plays well. And the team will probably be better once their forwards start hitting their stride

Now I almost fear that this is another Kiprusoff-like situation; the Flames got handed an elite goalie that's going to piss us off for years. At least none of their forwards are even near a talent like Iginla was.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Great one time snipe by Gaudreau.. his 9th goal in 15 games.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Flames have yet to play 60 minutes even partly well against the Canucks and are 4-1.
Canucks were a complete tire fire in the first two games in Calgary...Now that the Canucks are crawling out of their funk ..I think its been pretty even in the last 3 games, ..I certainly wouldn't say that the Flames are vastly superior to the Canucks at all

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Canucks were a complete tire fire in the first two games in Calgary...Now that the Canucks are crawling out of their funk ..I think its been pretty even in the last 3 games, ..I certainly wouldn't say that the Flames are vastly superior to the Canucks at all
Canucks are playing much better now than what they were doing a week or so ago. Keep playing like you are now and the wins will come.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
They have won one game in their last 8. If that's "out of their funk" that's a problem in itself.

They did play pretty well tonight however. Their PKing and Pettersson especially.
The way the team is playing now, to how they were playing on that last road trip is night and day..Flames would have outright slaughtered the Canucks if they played like they did in Montreal, and two of the Toronto games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad