GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/15/21 |one early start , even on a Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
I like the part near the end of the game where Helly tried to get the game into over time , he played the puck behind the net, guy has the memory of a goldfish, now the Sens are Cup favorites.

Reactions: robertocarlos

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Edmonton completely outplayed Winnipeg but lost of defence and goaltending

You'd think after all those years of drafting high not just in the 1st round, but in every round the Oilers might have learned to draft some of that. But somehow someway in 2021 they are playing a KHL import and the undead corpse of Mike Smith.

Last edited:
Reactions: Space Coyote

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
You never know what Mike Smith is going to give you from game to game. More ups and downs than a roller coaster...

ShamefulShoddyGreatwhiteshark-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Coffey

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Cassie C is pathetic... This elbow was nothing like the edler elbow...
What homerism

Reactions: SiZ

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
You'd think after all those years of drafting high not just in the 1st round, but in every round the Oilers might have learned to draft some of that. But somehow someway in 2021 they are playing and paying a KHL import and the undead corpse of Mike Smith.
The organization has some pretty terrible drafting outside the first round.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
You'd think after all those years of drafting high not just in the 1st round, but in every round the Oilers might have learned to draft some of that. But somehow someway in 2021 they are playing a KHL import and the undead corpse of Mike Smith.
If only it was the same GM for the past 13 years.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Third round the (Your North division team here) will be out 4 straight.
I don't know why people think they know how teams are gonna fare once they cross division lines. It's really 4 different leagues. Without cross-polluting you can't really judge one division vs another. The playoffs are going to be very hard to predict this year after rounds 1 and 2.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Of course, we won't do that until we win the Cup.

I'll admit that if the Leafs ever do win they will have the best SC parade in history.
They have been planning it after every winning streak and coaching change for the past 30 years.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I'll admit that if the Leafs ever do win they will have the best SC parade in history.
They have been planning it after every winning streak and coaching change for the past 30 years.
We haven't planned any parades since 1967. We haven't been close enough to winning.

King K Rool

Big Bad
Mar 5, 2020
Edmonton
In the case of McJesus it's because I feel bad for him. He deserves better.

Naw, it's because people here don't want to admit they would enjoy watching the Oilers losing one of their best players and the fan meltdown that would result. It has nothing to do with "feeling bad for him", it's not like he has to live in Winnipeg.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Naw, it's because people here don't want to admit they would enjoy watching the Oilers losing one of their best players and the fan meltdown that would result. It has nothing to do with "feeling bad for him", it's not like he has to live in Winnipeg.
Can't it be both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad