GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/12/20 | only 3 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
two original six teams with a DEEP history. Boston vs Montreal.
Both teams playing well lately. Will be a close game i think.

Sedin night tonight. Gonna be emotional. and a good game. Chicago needs this W.
The alumni on hand for tonight’s game is pretty crazy. Luongo and even Kesler in the building. I’m curious to see if the latter still gets booed :laugh:

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
So far Boston has:
Marchand homophobic insult overheard by Pierre
Marchand spear on Petry
Chara intentional crosscheck to the neck

Great night for them

Oh gosh, not that! I apologize to all fans of hfboards on behalf of Marchand, that's inexcusable!

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
Its frustratingly hilarious what Boston has gotten away with tonight. I dont like Gallagher but he shouldnt have been called at all for that.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014

Sorry but is that really the best evidence you could find? I scoured Twitter trying to find some audio. Did Pierre’s mic pick it up?

E:

And the Tweet is now deleted...Fir those wondering it was a a rando with 60 followers asking DoPs to investigate purported slur with no audio or video...

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Sorry but is that really the best evidence you could find? I scoured Twitter trying to find some audio. Did Pierre’s mic pick it up?

E:

And the Tweet is now deleted...Fir those wondering it was a guy with 60 followers asking DoPs to investigate purported slur with no audio or video...
Does it even matter. Two guys yelling insults at each other in a hockey game, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad