GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/12/20 | only 3 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
They were replaying it during the stoppage, just like the crosschecks. Don't like seeing the gift shown over & over?
They didn’t replay it during actual play and even when they did it was to only comment how gally sold it

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
They're showing it was wrong. Montreal got a break and didn't capitalize. Now Gally gets to go sit and watch Pastrnak get #4
Buddy it’s a delay of game nobody cares to see it 4 times that it was wrong. Just like the countless calls the ref miss that they show MAX 1 time

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Buddy it’s a delay of game nobody cares to see it 4 times that it was wrong. Just like the countless calls the ref miss that they show MAX 1 time

It's not a delay of game. It clearly hit the boards. God forbid something your team benefited from not be the right call.

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
It's not a delay of game. It clearly hit the boards. God forbid something your team benefited from not be the right call.
Omg lol I’m not denying it was the wrong call you goof, I’m saying nobody cares enough to watch it’s 3 times over while the puck has already dropped.... especially when it’s something so minor like puck over glass
There’s countless missed calls they don’t give time to like this did with that. They even showed the croshcheck less and that was to say how gally dived. Get real the call in ice stands and move on lol

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
I know there's some unwritten rule where our fan bases have to hate each other during games but this was a great response, made me laugh.
Glad I was able to amuse you lmao I don’t even hate you guys, it’s impossible because you had Bergeron and now Pasta. Every fanbase has their clowns

Reactions: Bocephus86
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille