GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/12/20 | only 3 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
It kinda does though because if he said it, it’s a suspension. But still I’ve seen no proof he did, so w/e
Is that a fact that it would be a suspension or are you speculating? Serious question.
It seems pretty sad that in a violent, contact sport, players are expected, amongst many other things, to verbally chirp/insult each other with... cutsie insults? "My oh my, what a scoundrel you are, sir, for that crosscheck". Are we at that point, these days?

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Is that a fact that it would be a suspension or are you speculating? Serious question.
It seems pretty sad that in a violent, contact sport, players are expected, amongst many other things, to verbally chirp/insult each other with... cutsie insults? "My oh my, what a scoundrel you are, sir, for that crosscheck". Are we at that point, these days?

I’d say I am ‘deducting’ that. Andrew Shaw was suspended a game for calling an official a homophobic slur. With Marchands history, I’m pretty sure he’d get suspended if they caught him using it against an opponent.

With the times we live in and the ‘hockey is for everyone’ the league wouldn’t have any of that.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont

did you miss the whole Bill Peters thing this year? why are you so surprised by this

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
I’d say I am ‘deducting’ that. Andrew Shaw was suspended a game for calling an official a homophobic slur. With Marchands history, I’m pretty sure he’d get suspended if they caught him using it against an opponent.

With the times we live in and the ‘hockey is for everyone’ the league wouldn’t have any of that.

rightfully so

Reactions: wintersej

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

We’re talking about something that someone legitimately seemed to make up. There’s literally nothing anywhere that mentions this.

Reactions: CDJ and Bocephus86

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland

I should hope that the league would understand that when two people are going at it, they're not surely going to be expressing themselves like Victorian gentlemen, but these days all bets are off indeed. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad