GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/28/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Eh, Pens receive the second fewest PP opportunities and they get the second fewest penalties called against them, it all evens out right?

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
I just saw 2 penalties that weren't called for against the Avs. It goes both ways, but no one seems to understand that.
We have 19 seconds of PP time this game.

Calls get missed both ways. You can’t miss ALL the calls one way.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Eh, Pens receive the second fewest PP opportunities and they get the second fewest penalties called against them, it all evens out right?

I’m glad they even out because the Pens PP looks lost for some reason with Hornqvist being out.

It’s always been like that and it makes no sense.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Not commenting on stuff beforehand. Just saying that that’s a once in a million bounce he just got.

You clearly haven't seen very many Landeskog goals. He scores some beauties, but about half of them are the most improbable goals with flukey bounces, crazy tips, or pucks somehow phasing through a goalies chest to end up in the net :laugh:

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
Every night the Pens play its a new fan base saying that the NHL is biased.

Does it never end?
So you can, with a straight face, the penguins haven’t committed more than a single infraction all game?

Bias? Lol. I don’t care who it is. This is based on my viewing of this game alone. I don’t care if it’s pens, or blues or habs or panthers. I’m judging on what I see.

Nothing to do with the pens. Keep your persecution complex to yourself. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad