GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/28/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Agreed. Making the right calls is in the best interest of everyone but forgive us for not showing much sympathy when there were several other instances in this game where a call should have been made but the whistle was pocketed. There were calls missed on both teams tonight but the fact of the matter is that the Pens got the better of it right up until the very end.
that's fair enough. At least the right team won

Reactions: missionAvs

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
You clearly haven't seen very many Landeskog goals. He scores some beauties, but about half of them are the most improbable goals with flukey bounces, crazy tips, or pucks somehow phasing through a goalies chest to end up in the net :laugh:

Didn't his first NHL goal go off his ass or something lol?

Reactions: cgf and missionAvs

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
You've never rolled in with your Toyota Corolla wearing JCPenney men's catalogue to listen to the breathtaking sounds of jazzzzzzz while ordering a cosmopolitan? That's where magic happens.
I always knew that you were straight, white Titus...

23lcglz.jpg

Reactions: S E P H

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
It won't. Weed is a tiny reason for so many people moving into Colorado. Places like Denver, Boulder, and the surrounding towns are growing at an insane rate and pricing locals out. Can't find a much better spot to be in the country.
Im a born and raised Coloradan... I was bummed to leave but got a sweet gig in Santa Cruz. I may be the only person to leave and go somewhere more expensive.

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Im a born and raised Coloradan... I was bummed to leave but got a sweet gig in Santa Cruz. I may be the only person to leave and go somewhere more expensive.

One thing that spending a year in the bay area did was make me appreciate chicago housing prices :laugh:

Reactions: JLo217

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
I was wondering what in the hell multiple people were talking about, tonight.

Then I realized my username and it all made sense. Good one fellas. Someone took Hockey4Life already. I had to sacrifice for this one.
Why would you even do Hockey4Lyfe when its supposed to be HockeyForLife. 4 is a number the other is the correct word to use.

:teach:

Reactions: missionAvs

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
One thing that spending a year in the bay area did was make me appreciate chicago housing prices :laugh:
So true. I think we may head back towards the mountains someday. But probably closer to Utah... super cheap. Better snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad