GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/28/2022 | Hey other guy, it's quality over quantity.... I have neither

Status
Not open for further replies.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Anyone shitting on the Coyotes temporary digs have no clue what they’re trying to actually accomplish long term. On top of that, it looks damn good on tv.

Reactions: Mosby

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
I hope the Devils don't get too high on beating the Avs, all the talk of beating the champs and how it was a big test. Good win for them, at the same time no Landeskog, Kadri or Nichushkin from the cup team. A whole lot of meh in the lineup.

Lots of teams seem to beat a "measuring stick" team then lose to a bad/mediocre club the next game. Struggling CBJ up next for them. Gotta get up for that one again and keep the focus going.
😭😭

Did you make excuses like this when the AV's were in the playoffs and had injured players out of the lineup? Apparently they won the Stanley cup so they didn't need such an excuse then so I don't see why they would need one now.

Champions find a way to win no matter how banged up they are.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
This game looks like it's on Olympic ice with these sight lines.

I don't know if that's cause Bettman told them to make it look like a full size arena or the video crew isn't high enough because the arena is so tiny.. but it's not a very comfortable watching experience.
Nobody is forcing you to watch. Nothing better to do on a Friday night except piss and moan, huh?

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
😭😭

Did you make excuses like this when the AV's were in the playoffs and had injured players out of the lineup? Apparently they won the Stanley cup so they didn't need such an excuse then so I don't see why they would need one now.

What excuses?

All I said beating this Avs team right now isn’t a special accomplishment since they have a bunch to figure out themselves. It’s a new season, they aren’t icing a cup team right now. Or am I wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: Xirik

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
The Penguins lost all their confidence after losing to the Oilers. Will they ever win again?

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Meh...in the regular season even the best teams of all time lose to bums... Not implying the Devils are bums, just that random regular season wins don't mean much as far as measuring sticks go.

lomiller1

Jan 13, 2015
Anyone shitting on the Coyotes temporary digs have no clue what they’re trying to actually accomplish long term. On top of that, it looks damn good on tv.

Yeah it's less than 5000 seats but I like what I see. University students coming to your games and having fun doing so has long term benefits. These are future season ticket holders if Arizona plays it's cards right.

The Doctors Office

May 2, 2022
Pittsburgh just played one full game across across a three game road trip... showed up for the first in Edmonton, the second in Calgary and the third in Vancouver.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
These guys calling the game on espn+ are god awful. Buccigross has gone down hill since the ol days

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
wth is the deal with these devils jerseys?

why change something that didnt need changing?

I can't stand jerseys without striping around the bottom, they look like practice jerseys. NJ should have just stuck with the Brodeur/Stevens duds. The Sharks went back to their older look with the striping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad