GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/28/2022 | Hey other guy, it's quality over quantity.... I have neither

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
I hope the Devils don't get too high on beating the Avs, all the talk of beating the champs and how it was a big test. Good win for them, at the same time no Landeskog, Kadri or Nichushkin from the cup team. A whole lot of meh in the lineup.

Lots of teams seem to beat a "measuring stick" team then lose to a bad/mediocre club the next game. Struggling CBJ up next for them. Gotta get up for that one again and keep the focus going.
It's a big win but they are probably a mediocre team so they could very easily drop a game against a weak team. There is going to be some inconsistency. Just have to keep trying to stack the wins. You're a bad team until you're not

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Canucks with a multi goal lead. Now asking my Magic 8 Ball if they can hold it.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Wow, did the announcer just say Arizona couldn't sell out their home opener in this 4, 700 seat Arena? :laugh: There's still tickets available

Reactions: Johnny HFBOARDS

Bowski

GO LEAFS GO!
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
TSN3 is showing a prolonged Jets golf commercial in October when losing to the Yotes in their YMCA gym.
why-whynot.gif

Reactions: Zirakzigil

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
Canucks with a multi goal lead. Now asking my Magic 8 Ball if they can hold it.

After almost going up 3-1 (goal scored .2 seconds or something after the period ended) I’m going to say no

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Last year Guentzel had 3+2 in 2 games vs the Canucks.

Feels like a game where he would've done some damage again. I always feel like the Pens lack a goalscorer when he's out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad