GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/28/2022 | Hey other guy, it's quality over quantity.... I have neither

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
I hope the Devils don't get too high on beating the Avs, all the talk of beating the champs and how it was a big test. Good win for them, at the same time no Landeskog, Kadri or Nichushkin from the cup team. A whole lot of meh in the lineup.

Lots of teams seem to beat a "measuring stick" team then lose to a bad/mediocre club the next game. Struggling CBJ up next for them. Gotta get up for that one again and keep the focus going.

The Doctors Office

May 2, 2022
That was no hurricane, that was overcast with light showers, fish sticks easily weathered that storm, job well done Isles.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
I hope the Devils don't get too high on beating the Avs, all the talk of beating the champs and how it was a big test. Good win for them, at the same time no Landeskog, Kadri or Nichushkin from the cup team. A whole lot of meh in the lineup.

Lots of teams seem to beat a "measuring stick" team then lose to a bad/mediocre club the next game. Struggling CBJ up next for them. Gotta get up for that one again and keep the focus going.

I don't understand the point of your post other than sounding salty about a loss. Devils players can feel whatever they want from beating whoever they want. They're not going to care what players the other team doesn't have, because that's part of hockey

Bone Density

Jul 27, 2022
East Side Mario commercials

closing-computer.gif

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014

It’s been a miserable 10 years bro, let us have this

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
The Pens look like they would rather be somewhere else than be playing a hockey game. 2nd/3rd period EDM vibes/1st period CGY vibes

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
Is Rooney reffing this Van game? Miss a hit from behind and a pick that knocks Letang down, then they nab Malkin on a brutal call lol. Even the Garlund drawn call was terrible

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
The NHL video crew is doing a great job keeping the angles low to make the Arizona game look like an NHL rink...but as a result the ice is tilted.

Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
Van looks much better though than any of the last few games I have seen of them. That win gave them a boost. They have over half of their usual shot count already in the first period

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
I don't understand the point of your post other than sounding salty about a loss. Devils players can feel whatever they want from beating whoever they want. They're not going to care what players the other team doesn't have, because that's part of hockey
I mean literally the first sentence. I'm hoping a young team shows maturity how they approach this win moving forward. I've been advocating the Devils to make the playoffs all summer long.

Not really sure what there was to not understand.

Last edited:

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
This game looks like it's on Olympic ice with these sight lines.

I don't know if that's cause Bettman told them to make it look like a full size arena or the video crew isn't high enough because the arena is so tiny.. but it's not a very comfortable watching experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad