GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/24/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Wasn't the reason the rule was because someone was obviously offsides in a playoff game and it was a missed call because the ref was blind? Hockey is a fast game. It doesn't need to be broken down to it's microscopic level.

they screwed up the call for the offside review in the preds vs pens game in the cup final; whats the point of video review if they cant get the call right; preds lost momentum after that call and pens won the game

it was stupid, it is still stupid and clearly not in the spirit of the game.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Good god.

Vegas looks absolutely pathetic they’ve had the power play and haven’t had a shot yet and it’s over eight mins into the game.

There at home against a Canucks team that doesent have Pettersen or Boeser and has Leipsic and Eriksson on the top line.

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
The funniest part about this is Vegas probably doesent even realize they don’t have a shot yet as the Canucks announcers said the arena shot clock isn’t working.

It’s five nothing Canucks.

I feel a bit better inside seeing other teams not realize where they’re supposed to be on the ice, unable to gain zone entry on a PP, etc.

It makes me feel like I’m not the only watching a team that looks like it’s ECHL variety at times.

Edit- over 12 mins in now no shots yet.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
The funniest part about this is Vegas probably doesent even realize they don’t have a shot yet as the Canucks announcers said the arena shot clock isn’t working.

It’s five nothing Canucks.

I feel a bit better inside seeing other teams not realize where they’re supposed to be on the ice, unable to gain zone entry on a PP, etc.

It makes me feel like I’m not the only watching a team that looks like it’s ECHL variety at times.

Edit- over 12 mins in now no shots yet.

Shots are 10-8 Knights what are you going on about. Sabres are bad this post is bad and you should feel bad.

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
Shots are 10-8 Knights what are you going on about. Sabres are bad this post is bad and you should feel bad.

Ahh, i had the start of this PVR!D

lol wow, thanks for clearing that up.

Shots were 5-0 until there was 8 mins left and at the time I read this they were 5-2 Canucks, thanks for filling me in now I can fast forward.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Ahh, i had the start of this PVR!D

lol wow, thanks for clearing that up.

Shots were 5-0 until there was 8 mins left and at the time I read this they were 5-2 Canucks, thanks for filling me in now I can fast forward.

No worries it's amateur hour for the arena, the broadcast crew and the players. Shot clock broken, players falling down all over the place and apparently Malcom Subban is 3rd line RW

NY9AKt6.jpg

Reactions: Tage2Tuch

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
You sound a lot like “leafs hater” giving Matthews **** for never reaching 70 points. 61 points in 71 games followed by 82 points in 79 games followed by 60 points in 60 points in 60 games. Yep sure looks like a one time wonder. Tavares has 70 points in 78 games followed by 66 points in 77 games followed by 84 points in 82 games.
You are correct. Scheifele is one of the most underrated players in the league.

Reactions: olli

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Really strange, but entertaining game. Neither goalie is really stealing the game. Neither team has been sloppy either. There's been no sustained pressure on either side. Both teams getting good chances, and both teams recovering well to prevent second chances. Both very good teams right now.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Can Lou please open up a version of Robidas Island in NY and exile Andrew Badd to it? And Nick Leddy is this generation's Zarley Zalapski: can produce offense but is a complete liability in his own end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad