GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/24/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danrs112

Oct 19, 2017
Have always hated that rule.

Would be like if the NFL allowed to challenge missed false start/offsides.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Not that it will make anyone feel better, but there was a phantom call against Killorn in that game too. Still shitty at that juncture of the game though.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
TB's 4th line was the only one that had some success containing the MacKinnon line. Impressed by that.

That's a game that proves you don't need goals, or even a ton of chances, to have a hugely entertaining game. Felt like a low pressure playoff game. Lots of speed, tight D. I enjoyed that one thoroughly.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Not that it will make anyone feel better, but there was a phantom call against Killorn in that game too. Still ****ty at that juncture of the game though.

This, that slashing call was pathetic but goes unnoticed because it didn't result in a goal

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Not that it will make anyone feel better, but there was a phantom call against Killorn in that game too. Still ****ty at that juncture of the game though.

Yeah, refs f*** up and sometimes the timing hurts one team more than the other, but until the technology is there to replace refs as arbiters of the rules...relegating the refs on the ice to the role of bouncers instead; which could be what we do with all of the talentless face-punchers that the game has left behind...shit will happen.

That's why I can't even bitch about it...teams not being allowed to carry the puck in offsides by rule, however, I very much can & will continue to bitch about! Cause that is so silly. Why the f*** shouldn't teams be allowed to try the flying V?

Reactions: Steazy Doo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad