GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/12/19 - I have all the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Gallant is going to staplegun Cody Glass to the third line wing when he should be developing as a center and I want to ****ing die.

How’s he been for you guys? I haven’t followed him as closely since he left the dub.

He got his first goal the last game or so didn’t he?

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Cody Glass with 2 goals and 2 assists in 5 games is having a very nice start to his rookie campaign

Reactions: snipes

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Gallant is going to staplegun Cody Glass to the third line wing when he should be developing as a center and I want to ****ing die.

Its his first as a winger,right? due to Eakin return. Didn't he start this game as a center with the usual suspects, or am i wrong?.
Glass will play as a center, Eakin only taking face-offs?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
How’s he been for you guys? I haven’t followed him as closely since he left the dub.

He got his first goal the game didn’t he?
This was his second career goal. He's been terrific. Had a real wonderful chance to be a Calder favorite playing between Stone and Pacioretty but because Gallant refuses to move Eakin to the wing, he's going to be stuck on the third line right wing which isn't even his native position.

It's honestly pretty much ruined my whole day. This is such a dumb move for his development. It's not hard for a center to move to the wing. It's hard for a winger to move to center.

Reactions: snipes

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Its his first as a winger,right? due to Eakin return. Didn't he start this game as a center with the usual suspects, or am i wrong?.
Glass will play as a center, Eakin only taking face-offs?
No, he's playing as a winger through and through, except on the powerplay where he plays as a pseudo center (doesn't take faceoffs)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Hague 0+1, +3, + 2 hits. pretty impressive game all together, still a bit skittish at times, making minor mistakes at times.
I still think he needs extended time at practice with a skating coach. His anticipation means that his skating, for the most part, is good enough. But when he hasn't had time to move in anticipation and a fast player really gets the wheels going, he's just not quick enough to stick with the speedier forwards out there.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
This was his second career goal. He's been terrific. Had a real wonderful chance to be a Calder favorite playing between Stone and Pacioretty but because Gallant refuses to move Eakin to the wing, he's going to be stuck on the third line right wing which isn't even his native position.

It's honestly pretty much ruined my whole day. This is such a dumb move for his development. It's not hard for a center to move to the wing. It's hard for a winger to move to center.

We’ve chatted about him over the last couple years I remember.

I always liked his game during his Winterhawks career, I thought he needed to add a bit of size and strength to his somewhat lanky frame. Most young players do so it was never a huge concern because his elite hockey sense and playmaking have always been strengths.

Given his obvious playmaking abilities I would think having a triggerman like Patches would be an obvious matchup. Having him on the wing somewhat negates that ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad