GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/12/19 - I have all the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Coyotes couldn't keep up with the talent in 3 on 3, in 5 on 5 you can try to close the gap with a tight system.

Coyotes outplayed COL 5 on 5. Outshot them from start to finish. 3 on 3 is a gimmick and the three out there were tired as hell.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Coyotes outplayed COL 5 on 5. Outshot them from start to finish. 3 on 3 is a gimmick and the three out there were tired as hell.
Colorado had better xGF% rates as well as more scoring chances. Yes, they got out-Corsi'd by Coyotes but that can happen. Avs ain't apologising for having game breakers.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I'm probably one of Makar's biggest fans. Man is he unbelievable. I said this a while back, but he's going to be a top 3D in this league in his prime and is scoring 50+ points this year.
He is terrific. I saw him play for UMass several times. Top 3 is expecting too much however.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015

Coyotes played trap hockey the entire game until they were behind. As soon as things opened up in any slight way the Avs were all over them.

Reactions: crue7

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
How can you not like Makar? He's so good first of all. Second, he makes you wanna eat Kale when you watch him play which will make you live longer and stay healthy. Win-win-win.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
He is terrific. I saw him play for UMass several times. Top 3 is expecting too much however.
I'm incredibly high on him so I have no issue putting lofty expectations on him. Sure, he might not reach that but I think his skillset is that good. Of all the young D in the league I like his offensive upside the most and I think he'll be solid defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad