Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
SPORTS142019.png

Chet Manly

Feb 25, 2015
Saint Louis
Who's the POS on the Caps (#10) that decided to take a slap shot at 2 of the Blues players as the horn was sounding last night? Looked pretty intentional to me. Both Blues players were visibly yelling at him as the camera cut away....

*EDIT*

10=Brent Connolly

What's the matter Brent? Tommy didn't get to head hunt last night, so you thought you'd try you own little cheap shot? What a P**sy.

Last edited:

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Because the dude wasn't putting up points in October, November? Sorry but that's ridiculous.
Or...now hear me out here...he didn't look good? And even considering his point totals last year, he didn't look great last year either.

I'm absolutely loving what Stamkos is doing right now. It genuinely makes me happy as someone who really did believe that he was never going to elevate to his level of play pre injuries but there were absolutely valid reasons to believe he was never going to be able to be that high end elite player again.

Reactions: J T Money

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
First Kings game you've watched this season?

They are all like this.
I know the game got out of hand early, but I was wondering if it was the mics in the arena or something. It just felt like a practice from both sides. Tampa wasn't skating particularly hard, wasn't forechecking like they normally do.

I don't know - it was a weird game.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
I know the game got out of hand early, but I was wondering if it was the mics in the arena or something. It just felt like a practice from both sides. Tampa wasn't skating particularly hard, wasn't forechecking like they normally do.

I don't know - it was a weird game.

Kings are the softest team in the league. They rarely play with fire. It's pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad