GDT: HFBoards GDT 1/3/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Stoll on the Kings Broadcast telling the Kings fans to vote for Kopitar as the last man saying he has had a great season and deserves to be an all-star :laugh:

What season has he watched?
The Kings were in Vegas for New Years :sarcasm:

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
If Kucherov ended his season today this would be his 3rd most prosuctive season in his career.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
He is a dangerous passing threat from there too (see, e.g. - goals 1 and 2). His passing game has progressed light years the past couple of seasons.

The guys been barely taking shots from that area the past few years. It was one of the single dumbest examples of a player showing such lack of awareness for their own ability. He's way more dangerous like this, Stamkos has been pelting one timers since he screwed up in the Nashville game, when he's in shooting mode like this it feels like he sees the passing lanes much more openly then when he was actively looking for them.

Aoko

Order has now fallen.
Dec 14, 2017
You know with all the fire power Tampa Bay has, you kind of forget about Stamkos being the leader and Star (?) player. Those highlights they showed of Stamkos having an impact on two of those 3 goals make me chuckle.
I still remember the heckling Leaf fans say that he was a shell of his former self earlier this season.

59mlmdq.gif

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
If you can't tell that he wasn't playing nowhere near this level the last couple years I don't know what to tell you.

Let's not act like Stamkos didn't turn up his game.
Yeah I just said that to point out that everyone realized just how bad he was for a long time.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Jake Allen must have shared his patented "One in every four games I will look like an All Star!" pre-game shake with the rest of his team tonight.

8-4-1 against the top 7 teams in the league. (7-2-0 if you’d be kind enough to drop Winnipeg). 8-16-3 against the rest.

When they’re good, they’re damn good. It’s not just Allen.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
If you can't tell that he wasn't playing nowhere near this level the last couple years I don't know what to tell you.

Let's not act like Stamkos didn't turn up his game.

I think it's as simple as the shot-first mentality. It's opened up everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad