GDT: HFBoards GDT 1/3/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Quick is just trash. I don't think I've ever seen him play this badly. He's lucky this is only 4 against right now.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Did you not see the goals scored on him? Especially the 2 on the pp? Like what is he supposed to do?
I don't know what he was doing with his leg in the air on the Point goal. Looked like a goof.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Did you not see the goals scored on him? Especially the 2 on the pp? Like what is he supposed to do?
He lost his net on each of them. The goals looked so easily because he's so far out of position.

He's fighting the puck and over-committing to everything. If Joseph doesn't lose an edge he gets a wraparound. Numerous open nets where the puck bounces or goes just wide.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Quick is just trash. I don't think I've ever seen him play this badly. He's lucky this is only 4 against right now.

Whenever I watch the Kings, it feels like they're just trying to get this season over with. Or get traded. That might extend to Quick now. I don't think he's overly focused at the moment.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
He lost his net on each of them. The goals looked so easily because he's so far out of position.

He's fighting the puck and over-committing to everything. If Joseph doesn't lose an edge he gets a wraparound. Numerous open nets where the puck bounces or goes just wide.
Yeah I know. I still think he's a good goalie. Just on a bad team.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Kings going with the "no way the refs are going to call stick infractions when we're down by three" D.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
We're gonna have three guys hit 40 goals this season. Book it.

Reactions: Sk8M8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad