GDT: HFBoards GDT | 01/07/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguins2946*

I can understand if that goal stands, it's really not conclusive if it hit off of Bergeron or Despres. I still think it was a high stick though.

Damn, hit the stick below the crossbar. Didn't expect that.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
That looks like a high stick, but I'm not sure it's definitive. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go with the old 'call on the ice stands' versus 'call on the ice confirmed' choice

Xavier Laflamme*

That hurts...whatever. Pens were the better team. We'll take the point I guess

Xavier Laflamme*

Duck and Rag only missed a minute and a half of their game...

stayinalive

Jul 29, 2012
If they said it was inconclusive I would somehow undestand it, but saying he touched it, but below the crossbar?

Nei1ey*

That stick was definitely higher than Crossbar, my god the refs have been awful this year. :shakehead

Xavier Laflamme*

If it went off the Bruins stick, it looks to be clearly above the cross bar...jesus

Xavier Laflamme*

Well the Refs took a clear goal away from the Pens and gave the Bruins a questionable one..great game though

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa
At best the replay was inconclusive, but saying bergeron made contact below the bar is laughable.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
If they said it was inconclusive I would somehow undestand it, but saying he touched it, but below the crossbar?

Yep. Say inconclusive and I shrug and say it is what it is...but admitting it hits the stick and then saying it was under the crossbar? I'm not sure how Despres' glove is 6" taller than Bergeron's stick that's right next to it. Weird call, that one hurts...especially after the garbage disallowed goal in the first.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
if they determined that Bergeron actually deflected it it should have been a high stick... ridiculous between this goal and the goalie intereference call on the Adams goal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad