GDT: HFBoards GDT | 01/07/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiny norman

Administrator
Apr 1, 2006
Winnipeg, MB
____

Click on a team icon to view a team forum GDT.

____

:caps @ :leafs
7:00 PM ET
SN,CSN-DC

____

:bruins @ :pens
8:00 PM ET
NBCSN,TVA

____

:wings @ :flames
9:30 PM ET
SN,FS-D+

____

:rangers @ :ducks2
10:30 PM ET
NBCSN,MSG+

____

(If a team logo hot link is dead, that means there is no GDT up for that team forum yet)

____

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Who is doing this Leafs-Caps game from sportsnet as the main broadcaster?

Ever since I put this on he keeps getting stuff wrong and it's kind of amusing me.

First he missed the Caps goal actually going in (OK that one's understandable) but then he just confused Joel Ward and John Carlson on the ice when Ward got a penalty? :laugh:

Scarbarian*

Lol, this guy is great.

Down Goes Brown ‏@DownGoesBrown 3m3 minutes ago
Interesting to see Clarkson and Orpik fighting over something other than "worst contract in the league".

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Who is doing this Leafs-Caps game from sportsnet as the main broadcaster?

Ever since I put this on he keeps getting stuff wrong and it's kind of amusing me.

First he missed the Caps goal actually going in (OK that one's understandable) but then he just confused Joel Ward and John Carlson on the ice when Ward got a penalty? :laugh:

Paul Romanuk.

Bruins get fooled, Bennett scores on a sweet dish by Geno.

penguins2946*

The Bennett-Malkin combo didn't take long to score. I'm surprised it took MJ this long to give it a shot, Bennett has had some good chemistry with Malkin in the past.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Kypreos: "Bad changes are contagious."

Reilly caught the disease.

penguins2946*

An interesting stat just on the screen. The Pens PP in the last 26 games has gone 7 for 71. It's incredible that the team with the 2 best players for the most part healthy can't even break 10% on the PP.

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
They don't look like the same team from the last five years. I can't see them beating the Pens tonight unless Rask goes beast mode.

They don't look the same. I usually try to watch a lot of their games since I'm from Boston and it seems like they've lost their snarl as well. Before, Lucic would at least shove people around in front of the net but he doesn't really do that anymore.

They usually play pretty well against the Penguins so I don't want to say the game is over yet but the Pens have been taking it to them and I agree with you that Rask has to stand on his head.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
An interesting stat just on the screen. The Pens PP in the last 26 games has gone 7 for 71. It's incredible that the team with the 2 best players for the most part healthy can't even break 10% on the PP.

TB just went through a stretch like that (probably worse) despite having the league's best offense. So kind of the same thing. Weird, yeah.

Xavier Laflamme*

Marchand got crushed and looked like he didn't even know where he was

Xavier Laflamme*

Hell of a shot...can't let the big guy get that much time and space...even if he is playing like dog **** he's still gonna pot that 9/10 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland