GDT: HFBoards GDT | 01/07/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
Hell of a shot...can't let the big guy get that much time and space...even if he is playing like dog **** he's still gonna pot that 9/10 times.

Seriously. That was a huge shot. I noticed on their power play that he was in front of the net. I would want him at the point shooting bombs on the power play.

Xavier Laflamme*

Gotta love hockey! Pens outplay Boston for much of the first period and we come out tied 1-1...

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
Good first for the Pens. They really put pressure on. Hoping more of the same for the second period with less scoring from the Bruins :)

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Ovechkin must be in a bad mood tonight:

5KpXaQQ.gif

Scarbarian*

I am a leafs fan and I love that Ovie did that Phaneuf. The guy deserves it.

penguins2946*

TIL that you can knock the other team into your own goalie to make a goal not count

Xavier Laflamme*

Horrible call..McQuaid shoves Sill into Rask..very minimal contact and the ref waves off the goal...absolute ********

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I seriously get so mad when goals get called off after someone gets pushed into the goalie. Nothing makes me more frustrated as a viewer whether I'm a fan of the team or not. It needs to be reviewable.

penguins2946*

It's annoying because against Montreal they let Gallagher run Fleury.

The difference between what happened between Rask and Fleury is that Rask went down and Fleury didn't.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The refs are a model of consistency in todays NHL...

That is ultimately the main issue with everything- different officials have different criteria for penalties, so there is just no continuity game to game for the players. It needs to he fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad