HFBoards | BE-A-PRO PS3 TEAM | Part 8 | [The Visor Crew - EASHL]

Red Dragon

Feb 11, 2008
im making ym guy smaller, i hate this reading the cross crease but not saving it cause my guy has horrrible movement.

TheGoalJudge

Feb 12, 2007
Your movement is fine at 6'3" you just have to stay deep in your net when you know the other team is gonna pass like crazy

and most importantly you have to go down against the post when the pucks in the corner, you can move way easier when you're done as opposed to standing

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Loose, you going to be on at 430? I'm feeling super confident tonight.

I also have a major annoucement (for real this time!) that will be happening in the next few days. So keep your eyes open.

Red Dragon

Feb 11, 2008
Your movement is fine at 6'3" you just have to stay deep in your net when you know the other team is gonna pass like crazy

and most importantly you have to go down against the post when the pucks in the corner, you can move way easier when you're done as opposed to standing

yeah i dunno what i was thinking on that play where he walked out of the corner.

I'm trying it for this game. I was best when i was 6'1"

pkavpro14

Jun 5, 2007
Maryland
you've notified the GMs or notified the person who is getting the top-6 spot? Also, since EA is putting out a patch to stop the 360 99 glitch, I think they may push playoffs back...more than anough time for you to get a new router/modem/internet company

I notified the person getting the top 6 spot. that is it.

I'll do my best to fix my connection, but i do not have high hopes.

94eleven

fka Loosemonkeys
Dec 29, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Loose, you going to be on at 430? I'm feeling super confident tonight.

I also have a major annoucement (for real this time!) that will be happening in the next few days. So keep your eyes open.

Ya there is a good chance that I will be on...though I may play defence tonight since playing goalie in OTP is a bit draining and frustrating...maybe a combo of both...

94eleven

fka Loosemonkeys
Dec 29, 2007
Denver, Colorado

The only time I have noticed it is not an advantage to being down against the post is when guys walk out from behind the net. If you are down and they try the short-side slapper, your player will dislodge just like the CPU does. If you are standing up they just smack it into your chest.

TheGoalJudge

Feb 12, 2007
and desperation saves work great on cross creases too, especially when you know they're coming because the guy has it on his backhand ready to pass for example.

TheGoalJudge

Feb 12, 2007
oh and breakaway cheese for a goalie is standing on your line and pressing desperation save as they get close. You cover like the entire net when you go down.

94eleven

fka Loosemonkeys
Dec 29, 2007
Denver, Colorado
and desperation saves work great on cross creases too, especially when you know they're coming because the guy has it on his backhand ready to pass for example.

they are great when the receiver is a CPU. The problem is when the recevier is a human they don't one-time it as quickly and sometimes hold for an extra second. If you have used the desperation to slide across and they don't one-time it, it's pretty much a gimme goal with how out of position you end up. If the desperation save was the splits (which only seems to happen randomly) then it would be perfect. It sucks that the CPU does this all the time and there is no way to perform it as a human goalie.

TheGoalJudge

Feb 12, 2007
they are great when the receiver is a CPU. The problem is when the recevier is a human they don't one-time it as quickly and sometimes hold for an extra second. If you have used the desperation to slide across and they don't one-time it, it's pretty much a gimme goal with how out of position you end up. If the desperation save was the splits (which only seems to happen randomly) then it would be perfect. It sucks that the CPU does this all the time and there is no way to perform it as a human goalie.

I'm talking about when they're in close, like the one time shooter is shooting from basically the crease. They never hold it too long then.

UFancyHuh

May 29, 2008
Lost
We would have won by more if Patel didnt suck at passing!:rant:

i know i remember 2 plays where i should have passed it to you but one of them i didnt even know you were there until you went offside thinking i was gonna pass it my bad about that. and the second one i have no idea what happened:help:

but on the bright side i finished people's passes yesterday and scored some goals:nod:

krs82

Oct 16, 2007
if you guys are looking for any more players i'm looking for a team...

username - krs82

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
But it doesn't matter, I'm going to set the tone of the game to any of you idiots that hits triangle off the first drop of the puck...

First swing, that visor is popping off into the upper deck, nosebleeds crowd, second swing on the fist by #85 - you're out cold. Guaranteed.

Rest of the game, run wild. I'm the king of causing turnovers in NHL09. You will be no exception.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You kill me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad