DIVISION: 1

GENERAL MANAGER(s)
: Blake Avery, Steven Lu
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER: Nick Marinelli
HEAD OF SCOUTING: Nathaniel Ryan
CAPTAIN: Michael Morra
ALTERNATE CAPTAIN(s): Taylor Herd, Antonio Muzamali

TAKE A BREAK RULE

* If You Lose Two (2) Games In A Row, Stop Playing. Take A Break, Do Something Else.

* If You Lose Two (2) Of Three (3) Games, Stop Playing. Take A Break, Do Something Else.

- You Should Always Be Playing At A Winning Per Cent Of Over .750%.. Preferably .900% Or Higher.

- You must play with at least 2 Forwards and 1 Defenseman

- If you do not meet these requirements, you can always play OTP

p1.jpg

lyrrad

Dec 17, 2005
Hey guys are you looking for any players to add to the team?

I've only played for one EASHL team before but we did fairly well while I was there and I think they are still one of the top teams. I took a bit of a break from '09 but I'm trying to get back in and nothing was more fun than running with a team. I can play any position and can link my stats if need be.

Towers

Speculator
Oct 7, 2008
Speculation Ave
The guy is pretty good Lu.

I would know since I got to play with you all.

I do think Morra is better when he is on his game though. Our guy could definitely hang with TVC in terms of skill. I think Campbell and Max could too.

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
The guy is pretty good Lu.

I would know since I got to play with you all.

I do think Morra is better when he is on his game though. Our guy could definitely hang with TVC in terms of skill. I think Campbell and Max could too.

Thanks for the free scouting report. Now I can steal him from your team without having done any scouting.

YESSSSSSSSS

lyrrad

Dec 17, 2005
What team did you play for?

If you're a forward, you should have at least 1.7 PPG.

I played for Regulators (for about 150 games). Not sure what rank they are now but we were div1 rank1 the whole time I was there. I play D, defensive D to be specific, I've modeled my guy after Scott Stevens so I'm very much a stay-at-home type.

Anyways here are my stats:

GP 218
G 97
A 137
P 234
+159
GWG 24

That's really all the stats on my "main page", unless you want me to post some of the more specific ones?

I'm sure I'm not producing at a rate that would put me anywhere near the top of your roster but like I said I play a defense first game and stopping goals against is my main priority. You wont see too many mistakes from me!

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
I played for Regulators (for about 150 games). Not sure what rank they are now but we were div1 rank1 the whole time I was there. I play D, defensive D to be specific, I've modeled my guy after Scott Stevens so I'm very much a stay-at-home type.

Anyways here are my stats:

GP 218
G 97
A 137
P 234
+159
GWG 24

That's really all the stats on my "main page", unless you want me to post some of the more specific ones?

I'm sure I'm not producing at a rate that would put me anywhere near the top of your roster but like I said I play a defense first game and stopping goals against is my main priority. You wont see too many mistakes from me!

Ok Darryl. I'll give you a simple 1 game tryout whenever you can. Just add me on PSN:extrafly, and let me know.

Cheers

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
Also, we lost 2 of our last 4 games :shakehead. I bet nicholas was playing at that time.

But at least we won against gladiators 2 but we still have less points then we I left.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad