HFBoards | BE-A-PRO PS3 TEAM | Part 8 | [The Visor Crew - EASHL]

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
But it doesn't matter, I'm going to set the tone of the game to any of you idiots that hits triangle off the first drop of the puck...

First swing, that visor is popping off into the upper deck, nosebleeds crowd, second swing on the fist by #85 - you're out cold. Guaranteed.

Rest of the game, run wild. I'm the king of causing turnovers in NHL09. You will be no exception.

just had to quote it again, because im still laughing:laugh:

TheGoalJudge

Feb 12, 2007
Check out my depth chart:

Kereluk - Osy - Morra
Air - Owen - In_Da_Clutch
Patel - Palmer - Kmuz
Banks - Tan - Smitey

Amuz - Kavvy
Herd - Vileps
Sensky - Natey

Avery
Loose
Papi

NYRantLftyC19

Mar 17, 2007
Regarding the two accounts on one PS3, i don't think it should be a problem unless someone at EA is a really anal. I don't think EA would make siblings buy mutliple PS3's just so that it isn't considered cheating. And both our players are so different, and we're on the same team too. I think understanding would have to fail on multiple fronts for EA to have a problem with my brother and I having two different BAP's on one PS3.

NYRantLftyC19

Mar 17, 2007
Check out my depth chart:

Kereluk - Osy - Morra
Air - Owen - In_Da_Clutch
Patel - Palmer - Kmuz
Banks - Tan - Smitey

Amuz - Kavvy
Herd - Vileps
Sensky - Natey

Avery
Loose
Papi

Our 3rd line could be a first line on probably 95% of the teams in the EASHL

NYRantLftyC19

Mar 17, 2007
Kereluk and I are in DR.. and Morra will be here after a try-out..

We need one more D-man to get on..

NYRantLftyC19

Mar 17, 2007
How good would that depth chart look with you in it LU?! Don't take that joke i made the other day seriously.. we miss you on the team and in the thread!

TheGoalJudge

Feb 12, 2007
you want me to start playing center?
i can switch my player type and stuff if you want

No I just had to fit you in on the 2nd line somewhere and since Air is more of a classic sniper and you're more two-way I forced you to play C.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Bottom pairing D! Looks like im gonna have to accept that invite from the Regulators. The same team we beat with me as the LONE Dman in the game and held to like 8 SOG.

Im DVRing Sens-Habs and gonna go play hockey tonight, so ill be on for some NHL around 1130pm or earlier, so people better not have lives and be out with friends and crap and be on NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad