HFBoards | BE-A-PRO PS3 TEAM | Part 8 | [The Visor Crew - EASHL]

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
we got 6, son.

So when I come on well kick you off and Ill be the 6th

Oh, it was kind of funny, at hockey tonight a kid tried to do NHL09 cheese on me and knew it. He did the thing where he came to the side of the net and tried to go top shelf and someone yelled out NHL09 cheese! Then I told him if he does it again ill go down for him and stack the pads.

Red Dragon

Feb 11, 2008
Oh, it was kind of funny, at hockey tonight a kid tried to do NHL09 cheese on me and knew it. He did the thing where he came to the side of the net and tried to go top shelf and someone yelled out NHL09 cheese! Then I told him if he does it again ill go down for him and stack the pads.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

we played some mike vanderjagt wanna be guy had 2 breakways, wide right both times.

TheGoalJudge

Feb 12, 2007
I don't think we should split teams anymore, OR if we do you have to back out if you're facing a good team.

pkavpro14

Jun 5, 2007
Maryland
I've been mulling over this for a while... Since the middle of december, my connection has gone to ****.....I had been confident that this would cease in a few weeks, but it has not.

This last week was better, but yesterday and today were terrible and ive come to realize that this could not continue and ive come to a decision.

If not drastically improved by the end of the month (playoff time), i will relinquish my top 6 spot to another deseving dman....

I've made my choice and have notified this individual of this happening..

I reset my modem.... this is my last ditch effort to stay in the top 6.

TheGoalJudge

Feb 12, 2007
I've been mulling over this for a while... Since the middle of december, my connection has gone to ****.....I had been confident that this would cease in a few weeks, but it has not.

This last week was better, but yesterday and today were terrible and ive come to realize that this could not continue and ive come to a decision.

If not drastically improved by the end of the month (playoff time), i will relinquish my top 6 spot to another deseving dman....

I'm sure there is a fix for your connection.

94eleven

fka Loosemonkeys
Dec 29, 2007
Denver, Colorado

you've notified the GMs or notified the person who is getting the top-6 spot? Also, since EA is putting out a patch to stop the 360 99 glitch, I think they may push playoffs back...more than anough time for you to get a new router/modem/internet company

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad