HFBoard's 2019 Fantasy Football Draft Discussion Thread

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I think the second pick is also very obvious.
For me there isn't a clear cut #2 at this time. There are 3 different players I'd consider there. But we're talking too much before it happens!

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Maybe we can just start the draft now but not start the timer until after the CL final? Everything is set up and this takes off any pressure.

Reactions: Gecklund

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
@Live in the Now is running the picks thread and he said he wasn't ready this week. I'll leave it up to him if that changes. Now that the picks have been done though the trade window opens. See the rules in the OP about this. Very specific, yet very easy to follow.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
WTF? This is the sort of shit that happens when people who shouldn't be talking start talking. THE DRAFT HAS NOT STARTED YET.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Kindly ****. There are 12 of us and the rules have been clear and laid out in advance. If you didn't like them then you should started a separate draft.
Seems like a tiny bit of an overreaction. What's the issue? The draft list is laid out, there's nothing else stopping anyone aside from some people that said they wouldn't have time until after the CL. If the picks are made with no clock until then how does that change anything?

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
None of this would happen if everything was done after CL final as I said.

Anyways you guys like to make drama out of anything.

I edited my post in the other thread.
I will wait until CL final then.

Reactions: Cassano

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Not my problem, but I'm guessing everyone not having the same time to react to the previous pick is not really fair, is it?

Reactions: Cassano

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
None of this would happen if everything was done after CL final as I said.

Anyways you guys like to make drama out of anything.

I edited my post in the other thread.
I will wait until CL final then.

It is done after the CL Final. What possessed you to think you should actually pick?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Not my problem, but I'm guessing everyone not having the same time to react to the previous pick is not really fair, is it?
Everyone does though. With no clock until after the CL people can take as long as they want.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Seems like a tiny bit of an overreaction. What's the issue? The draft list is laid out, there's nothing else stopping anyone aside from some people that said they wouldn't have time until after the CL. If the picks are made with no clock until then how does that change anything?

The part where I said I wouldn't be able to update the picks thread very much without giving detail is me saying we shouldn't start. I wouldn't say that unless there was a good reason because I want to start just like everyone else.

Now that I have to give detail it's because I'm having f***ing electroshock put into my arms and legs for two days because I'm being tested for all kinds of stupid brain problems in addition to the one with my eye, bad nerves in my neck and back, and nerve problems in my knee that I already have.

If you want to start so bad with nobody keeping track of trades be my guest.

Reactions: Evilo and les Habs

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Everyone does though. With no clock until after the CL people can take as long as they want.
No, not everyone does. Say the CL final is made between pick 6 and 7, the draft will suddenly accelerate and the first 6 picks will have plenty of time compared to the others.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
The part where I said I wouldn't be able to update the picks thread very much without giving detail is me saying we shouldn't start. I wouldn't say that unless there was a good reason because I want to start just like everyone else.

Now that I have to give detail it's because I'm having ****ing electroshock put into my arms and legs for two days because I'm being tested for all kinds of stupid brain problems in addition to the one with my eye, bad nerves in my neck and back, and nerve problems in my knee that I already have.

If you want to start so bad with nobody keeping track of trades be my guest.
Nobody asked you to explain yourself, and nobody is forcing anything. Again, with no clock and at peoples' leisure it really makes no difference if people make picks or trades now. If it can't be kept track of people can wait for whatever 4 days.

Again, it literally makes no difference. You guys are unbalanced if you're seriously getting upset over this.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $400.00