HFBoards' 2018 Fantasy Football Draft Discussion Thread

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
S E P H, why can't we have nice things? I know everyone knows the other player you posted, but let's just try to adhere to the rules of no mentioning unpicked players.
Hahahahahah, sorry mate, but my team name this year is actually Sergio Ramos FanClub de Futball. And since everybody hates him and had a pretty awful year I never really thought about mentioning him as a unpicked player. Totally passed over my mind.

I mean everyone playing this game has to know every single player Madrid and Barcelona. If they didn't why are they even playing, you know?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Hahahahahah, sorry mate, but my team name this year is actually Sergio Ramos FanClub de Futball. And since everybody hates him and had a pretty awful year I never really thought about mentioning him as a unpicked player. Totally passed over my mind.

I mean everyone playing this game has to know every single player Madrid and Barcelona. If they didn't why are they even playing, you know?
I'm cool with the team name for that reason but maybe not the photos; can be a bit misleading.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Roger I will cut any Ramos photos for now on...even though he has some wonderful gems like this one...

large.jpg

Paging @Duchene2MacKinnon

I'm pretty happy.
I don't think it's as easy nor as happy as you say it is. There were like 4-5 players I was absolutely considering at 6th overall.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
...aaaand there goes Salah.

It was between Ronaldo and Salah for me at 5 after Neymar, Modric and Messi were gone. Great value picks IMO.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Thought for sure that Savant traded up to get Salah. Guess not.
It depends on what you consider as the most important position in football..

Striker? World Class goalkeeper? A quality BXB? CAM? Winger?

It's tough to say since everyone will have a different opinion, which is why I grabbed superstar in the making SMS...not only is he a beast of a CAM, but has the potential of being a World Class BXB in the future as well. True strikers might be more important, but I argue that the spine of the team is the most crucial and you build your team to the outside which is why I decided to pass on CR7.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Thought for sure that Savant traded up to get Salah. Guess not.
That would have been too easy. Two LFC fans trade with each other to leave Salah on the board...for another LFC fan to pick. Who thunk it?

Very happy with De Bruyne there. I'm picking late. No idea who is going to be around. Needed to take someone with positional and formational versatility. KDB is in a very stable situation on the best team in the PL and had more assists then anyone else in the world last season. We will take it

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I'm with Curt & S E P H...never a good way to start a post, I know...both are natural wide forwards who have played a lot centrally in recent years & are just as good anywhere across the line as long as they are allowed to get into scoring positions to do the things that make them special.

Reactions: Gecklund

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I'm with Curt & S E P H...never a good way to start a post, I know...both are natural wide forwards who have played a lot centrally in recent years & are just as good anywhere across the line as long as they are allowed to get into scoring positions to do the things that make them special.
Rah rah how dare you make me equal rah rah something something.

But yes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad