HFBoards' 2018 Fantasy Football Draft Discussion Thread

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Considered Marquinhos when I took Boateng.

Lemar and David Silva were the next two on my list when I took Koke.

So, did you win the trade?

I think there are a lot of options on the table, or at least there were. A matter of preference to a degree, to a degree not.

Very pleased with what I have, but was hoping a few more stinker picks would land.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I got all the players I wanted, so now I don't feel too bad about missing my second round pick. Pretty sure I wouldn't have gotten Weigl if he didn't play for two morons last season.

Reactions: cgf

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
So, did you win the trade?

I think there are a lot of options on the table, or at least there were. A matter of preference to a degree, to a degree not.

Very pleased with what I have, but was hoping a few more stinker picks would land.

Not a matter of win/loss, a matter of mutual satisfaction! I think it worked out very nicely for both of us.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Anyone wanna move up ~10-15 picks? Can't really make my mind up between a handful of guys who should last for a little while, so if you've got someone specific you want, send me a PM.

If I don't get any offers, I'll make a decision on who to pick in an hour or so.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Anyone wanna move up ~10-15 picks? Can't really make my mind up between a handful of guys who should last for a little while, so if you've got someone specific you want, send me a PM.

If I don't get any offers, I'll make a decision on who to pick in an hour or so.

I would think one guy who won't last for a while would interest you.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Very very happy to add Thauvin to my attack! An extra 22 goals to go along with Werner's! Hopefully this helps me get the @Evilo vote! Thauvin and Pogba.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad