HFBoards' 2018 Fantasy Football Draft Discussion Thread

Elliman

Jun 29, 2016
New York
Any chance I can jump in and take Robert Macs team? I can make up the 3 missed picks when the draft is over?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Ahhhhhh he was one of my other two if vvD had been picked. Great pick. Keita is a beast.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Thought about taking Keita when I picked Silva. There was another one I was thinking about for this pick too, tough choice.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Not really sure what someone dropping to me would matter with how you feel about the trade, but since it seems to I would prepare for some disappointment.

Because the raw player valuation of the trade can't truly be fully evaluated until after all the picks involved have been used! But I'll prepare myself :laugh:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Because the raw player valuation of the trade can't truly be fully evaluated until after all the picks involved have been used! But I'll prepare myself :laugh:

At the end of the day all that really matters is did you help yourself or not. Rating the trade is rather meaningless. The entire forum could say I lost it, but they won't, and it wouldn't matter to me. And the trade is exactly the sort of trade (though on a smaller scale) that I've been making for years. With the draft set up as it is it gives me a particular approach to trades if you're smart makes it hard to lose them.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I had a huge list he was at the top of. Still five or six players left on that list too.

Only players picked before your last pick who weren't on it were Brandt and Gimenez (who I took last year).
Yeah I have about 3 defenders that are about as good as Gimenez but I think that he will outplay them this year. I'm hoping to get a couple of these players that are falling that I've targeted since the beginning (not as my first pick but just ones that I wanted). Currently I have a list of 9 players that I want. I'm hoping to get 2-3.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Everyone crapped on Gimenez when I picked him last year but he was great this season. I would have taken him in the next round but I prefer to avoid repetition.

Reactions: Gecklund

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Everyone crapped on Gimenez when I picked him last year but he was great this season. I would have taken him in the next round but I prefer to avoid repetition.
Yeah I don't think I repeated yet this year. My team was pretty bad last year with my second round pick not even being taken yet and my first round pick being Toni Kroos.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Was online for most the morning. LITN took one of the guys I was targeting I will pick after lunch. I may be willing to trade down with one of my picks though so bring in the offers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad