HFAvs Prospect Ranking Polls #2

Who is the Avs #2 Prospect?

• LW - AJ Greer - 2015 #39 - (6)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
Opens with talking about talent...immediately uses production to make his point...

As for the bolded part of your post: What about Tkachuk's hands, his better touch as a passer, and his superior creativity down low?

Bowers skill got crazy under-rated by Sens fans who didn't see him in camp, while Batherson & Formenton almost made their NHL team, but some avs fans have taken it to the other extreme with this "same production as Tkachuk" stuff. Bowers' shot is the only offensive tool that I think is better than Tkachuk's...and that might just be because I didn't watch enough BU games to get a great read on Tkachuk's shot...

There were a lot of players I'd have taken ahead of Tkachuk in this draft, but let's not under-rate his skill level.
Bowers is just as big , a better skater , plays center and has a better shot :sarcasm:

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Bowers is just as big , a better skater , plays center and has a better shot :sarcasm:

A lot of Ottawa fans did not believe in him and now it seems like another half have been giving up on Bowers. I am really hoping that Bowers can make a huge jump to NHL soon and can be that top 6 forward for us. We have a grade A asset in that trade that's for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad